Amy

An: pic of Amy above.

Chapter 1: Amy

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and the smell of fresh coffee. It was my first day as a senior and I couldn't be more excited. I heard a bang on my balcony windows looking over I saw my best friend serria jumping up down.

"Open the door jerk! I wanna celebrate!" She yelled

I groaned rolling off my bed and shuffling towards the double doors. I unlocked the doors just to have serria push it open and run to my bed.

"We are seniors! Amy! Amy! We...Are...Seniors!"
She yelled jumping up and down on my bed.

"I know serria now leave I got to get ready."

"Eww someones hasn't had their cup of coffee yet. Want me to go get it for you?"

"Please."
I smiled sweetly

" you know I'm not me without it."

"I know and it's sad, you depend on that brown liquid to live."

"Don't talk bad about the love of my life serria, its like me talking about Ryan."

"Whatever" serria says under her breathe making her way out my room.

Serria Maykay my best friend since first grade. We met when I first moved into this house. She was used to playing on my balcony with her baby dolls when she was bored. I remember the first day we met she banged on my balcony windows while I was unpacking my favorite baby dolls I turned around to face a very angered little girl. Walking over and opening the door she started yelling.

" how dare you and your family move in! This is my spot! I play here! Me! This is mine!" She stomped her foot and that's all it took for Me to bust out laughing. I was rolling on the floor and couldn't breathe when I remember she was still there. I whipped my eyes and stood up straight. She looked down

"I was not trying to be funny."
She whispered

"I'm Amy. I'm sorry I took your spot I hope we can share it."
I looked at her and a small smile formed on her lips

"I'm serria and thank you this is my spot to go and play when I'm all alone at home. I'm your neighbor by the way."

"Nice to meet you serria, wanna play I just unpacked my baby dolls."

"Yes!" She jumped up and down

We spent the rest of the day playing together and since then we were best friends.

Now we were seniors and so ready to graduate while serria worried about her boyfriend Ryan, social media, and clothes I worried about my grades. I was an honor roll student my whole life. I was proud of it and it would all pay off when I make it to Harvard university.

I pulled out my outfit for the day. It was simple black skinny jeans with a tank top and a plaid flannel over it and my black timberlands. I brushed out my straight hair and grabbed my bookbag as serria walked back in with my coffee.

"About time!"
I grabbed the coffee mug and sipped slowly so I wouldnt burn my mouth.

"Well you got dressed fast. Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready ok."

I waved goodbye before heading to the kitchen to find my mom cooking breakfast and my dad reading the newspaper.

"Morning mom, dad"
I sat on the barstool in front of the kitchen island.

"Morning chipmunk"
Both my parents say at the same time.

"Ready for school?"
My mother ask.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

She placed my to go cup of coffee in front of me. I grabbed it and kissed both of my parents goodbye before walking over to serria house and waiting by her car for her to be ready. She finally walked out. Dressed almost the same as me but her timberlands matched her fannel which was red.

"Come on before were late."
I yell

"Shut up and drink your coffee Amy."

She unlocked the car and we slipped in.

"Ready for our first day?"
Serria asked

"Ready as I'll ever be."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xoxo bookiebabe