Anxiety

Chapter 6: Anxiety

Angel

I'm standing in a room with a girl I met a couple days ago, and yet my chest is constricting in ways I've only ever feel when my emotions get out of control.

I walked in to her calling me beautiful, and believe me when I tell you she was beautiful too.

My breathes where coming out rapid and I couldn't stop looking over her features. When I didnt speak she opened her eyes to quickly shut them again.

"So my face is beautiful?" I asked with a slight smirk. Her face paled suddenly and I couldn't help but think she was ten times prettier when she was nervous.

"Dont worry I think your beautiful too."

She turned her head to look at the wall, I really wanted her eyes on me, no I needed them on me. Needed then like my lungs needed oxygen.

"Look at me."

She snapped her head towards me, and in that moment the anxiety that was pounding in my chest slowly stopped. Her green eyes took my breathe away and I knew, I just knew that she was special. No one but my father could calm me down. Yet here she was and with one look I was ok again.

I walked up to her with a small smile her eyes never leaving mines I knew for sure she would be mines and no one I mean no one can ever have her.
I placed a strand of her hair behind her ear, forming my words carefully the next thing I said would be my way of saying she was mines.

"Me and you Amy will be very good friends"

😱 Angel a little possive now isn't he. Well let's have you guys like, share and comment please help my book be shared around the world
Love bookie babe