white walls

Chapter 5: White walls

Amy

Blackness...
That's all I see when he approaches my table and to think I would have everything under control. I passed out and next thing I know I'm laying on a not so comfortable mattress.
I open my eyes to find the very ugly white walls of the nurses office. Scanning the room I see that I'm alone and I'm grateful because I don't think I would be ok seeing Angel again.... Wait... I remember his name. I slowly lifeted my head when the door opened and the nurse walked in.
" Amy your awake that's great how do you feel?"
Ms. Jenny asked me
"I'm great Ms. Jenny."
"OK then just got to fill out a few papers"
I studied Ms. Jenny's round face and her brown almond shaped eyes, her blond Bob like hair matched her bubbly personality. She wore a baby blue shirt with jeans and comfortable shoes. Ms jenny was here ever since I could remember, my freshman year started off with me passing and ending up here She was so kind I instantly loved her.

"OK Amy you have a vistor so just try to relax and you will be able to go back to class in like 20 minutes."
The only person to visit me would be my bestfriend so with a sigh I laid back and closed my eyes when I heard the door open I sighed again and went to explain to my bestfriend how I made an idiot of my self

"Serria I passed out cause I saw his beautiful face."
I groand yes I said it he was handsome sue me.
Serria didn't say anything which for the chatter box she is, is really weird I opened my eyes to see a smirking Angel.
"So my face is beautiful huh?"

I could feel my face heat up if only the ground would swallow me I would be so grateful.
He sat on the side of the bed.

"Don't worry I find you beautiful too."

I threw my self back at a lost of words turning my head to the side I looked at the white walls. White walls that repersent my life plain and dull. Looking further down I spot a little corner with a tiny drawing it suddenly made the wall less dull, less plain.

"Look at me."

Turning my head to Angel I suddenly noticed he was going to be that little drawing in my very dull white life.