Graduation Ceremony

She stood waiting for her turn, to be handed her diploma, and she would be officially out of High School. She was excited yet nervous, she was bouncing in excitement. Her heart was soaring with happiness, with anxiety creeping up on her for a few moments as she glanced at the audience, full of happy smiling families cheering for their people as they finally graduated.

He stood two students behind her, he noticed how much her hands were shaking, how tense her body was, uneasiness was practically radiating off of her in waves. He couldn't blame her though, it was their graduation day after all, hell he himself felt at least half of what she was feeling. He glanced at the ten students that were in line in front of her, he quickly whispered to the students between them to switch for a few minutes, they obeyed and he was directly behind her, he interlaced his fingers with her own, bringing their hands to his lips and pressing them on the back of her hand.

She jumped in surprise and turned around balancing herself by grasping his forearms as his arms came to her waist, she smiled and hit his arm.

"What are you doing?" She asked him as he tucked away a strand of blond hair away from her face, careful to not move her cap, knowing how difficult it would be to put it back on.

"I noticed you were nervous"He whispered, her blue eyes grew in size and when she was about to respond he cut her off, "I noticed your hands, but its fine. I'm nervous too, but don't let it overwhelm you, it's going to be fine, everything. I mean what could go wrong?"He smiled at her, she blushed and bowed her head downwards.

"Well I can always slip on my heels .."She spoke the thought that haunted her throughout the beginning of the day.

"So what? It'd just be a memory that you'd laugh about when you remember it eh?"He teased and she hit him, "Ouch!"

"Go back to your spot"She said and he smiled, kissing her on the cheek and going back, she turned back facing the back of her classmate, but not before noticing the wink he sent her way, as he mouthed an 'I love you'. She blushed and looked forward biting her lip to keep off her wide smile from showing.

Okay guys, I wrote this a long time ago, I think it was a month ago? Which isn't exactly a long time ago but eh😂 whatever, so I hope you like it, I can remember what inspired this but .. Yeah! Read and enjoy this, I hope you liked it and if you did, please vote and comment! Love yooouh!