Chapter 19.

It has been thirty minutes since Owen left my hotel room and all I have done since is sit on my bed in my towel thinking. Owen actually left. I didn't have to argue with him or shove him out the door. He left, on his own accord. I don't know whether or not to be upset or to be happy. All I have wanted this whole time is for Owen to leave me alone. But why am I now wanting him to come and be around me? Why do I want him in my hotel room talking to me? Why do I want to be around him? All this thoughts are flowing around my mind. But one in particular keeps popping up... What would happen if I ask him to come and be with me?

...

After about half an hour of deciding whether or not to let Owen back into this hotel room, I have finally decided what I am going to do. I am going to actually have my shower, then I am going to make myself some dinner and by the time that is finished I will have had enough time to think about what I am going to do about my Owen situation. I walk from the bed and head to the bathroom. I drop the towel, letting it pool around my ankles. I turn the taps in the shower on and walk under the water. The hot waterfall from the shower pounds against my skin. All the stress and ache escapes my body. My hair drips with wet water down my back as I lean back to wash the rest of my body. I close my eyes for a split second before I hear a knock at the door.

"Ugh, not again." I mumble. I turn the taps off and step out of the shower. My hair still wet and dripping down my back. I grab the closest towel and wrap it tightly around my body. I walk into the main room and try to find some kind of robe of something to better cover my body with. I go to the closet and open the door to find a white hotel robe hanging on the back of the door. I quickly grab it and wrap it around my body and tie the knot.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" A voice from behind the hotel room door shouts. It is unrecognisable and kind of muffled.

I hurry to the door and slowly open it to make sure it isn't a murderer.

"Claire?" I look up to find Owen, with a strangely sympathetic but worried look on his face. I roll my eyes before noticing he has all his luggage with him.

"Owen?" I whisper, confused.

"Claire... I have come to apologise... for everything" I can't tell if he is serious or not, but I let him in anyway. I mean, earlier I was contemplating going to his room so... I guess I owe it to myself really to just let him in. "Thank you Claire." He says with a growing smile.

"What do you want Owen?" I ask, quietly trying not to start an argument.

"I want to say sorry for everything and ask if we can-" he is interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Just let it ring... Continue Owen." I forget about my phone, because right now all I want is Owen to apologise, me to forgive him and for it all to be over so we can start fresh tomorrow.

"I want to say sorry for all that I have done to you. Kissing you when you didn't want me to kiss you... Coming to the hospital when you were in the accident... Causing you to actually be in the accident... For coming to the hotel yesterday when you-" The phone rings again. I pick it up and look at the caller ID. Karen. I swipe the green button and answer it. Signalling for Owen to give me a minute.

"Karen?" I say into the speaker.

"Claire? Oh god... Something bad has happened... Something really bad... Claire... mum's... dead..."

{I CANT BELIEVE HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN!!!! IM SO SORRY!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! IM SO SORRY GUYS!!! I have just finished exams so i will hopefully... fingers crossed be able to update more often... IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS!!! FUCK I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG!!!!! IM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sorry guys!!!!!

anyway... don't forget to vote and comment and all that stuff... you know the drill

love you guys xx}