The Drug in Me is You [Ronnie Radke]

Ronnie's POV

The party had been going on all night. The guys were scattered amongst the crowd of drunk, barfing, laughing, sweaty, horny people. I was one of them. I had made out with a few girls here and there. One hung on my arm and when she felt frisky she stuck her hand down my pants. I crashed my lips to hers and finally pushed her away. Get off my nuts! I sat down on the couch and saw this girl sitting there. She had black hair, teased up, black eyeshadow and blue eyes, red lips and snakebites. She was pale and really skinny. I noticed she was wearing a tube top and short shorts with ripped rights and Doc Martins. Tattoos here and there.

"Hi!" I yelled over the music.

"Hi." she answered back.

"You here alone?" I asked.

"Yeah... Sorta. A friend brought me but she disappeared."

She...

"Your girlfriend?"

"Well my best friend."

So she isn't a lesbian... So far so good.

"I'm Ronnie!"

"I'm Rachel."

"Wanna go somewhere we can talk? I mean the music is way too loud!"

"If the music is too loud , you're too old!" she laughed.

"Believe it or not, I am a musician!"

"Really?"

"Heard of the band Falling in Reverse?"

"Actually I've heard a couple of songs... You're Ronnie Radke!"

I nodded. "The one and only! So how about we go somewhere and talk?"

"Sure, I guess."

I grabbed a couple of beers and led her to a bedroom upstairs. I don't even know whose house this is, Derek brought us here. I shut the door behind us and we sat on the bed. I handed her a beer and she took a swig. She's hot. I sat next to her noticed her looking at me too.

"What?" I asked.

"Your tattoos... So interesting."

"Really?"

She nodded. "What others do you have?"

"I'll show mine if you show yours."

"Okay."

I took my shirt off and she looked. Her fingers danced along my skin as she looked at them. I had a pretty good buzz going on so I don't give a shit if someone walks in on this.

"Your turn." I said.

She took off her tube top and showed me a really neat spider web design she had on her shoulder blades, in front she had roses and bats. I grabbed her waist and sat her on the bed.

"Can I take a closer look?" I smirked.

She smirked back at me. I laid her back on the bed and touched her smooth pale skin. She had bat tattoos on her hip bones. I kissed her stomach and felt her shutter. I left a trail of kisses up her body and made my way to her lips. We undressed and fooled around. Another night went by that I had drunken sex in some strangers bed. She moaned my name and I kept pushing. Harder and harder. She seemed to enjoy it. I felt her nails dig into my back and it only made me push in harder. The sweat from our bodies mixed together like we did. I don't remember much after that, but we both enjoyed it.

The next morning

Rachel's POV

I woke up with a beer bottle in my hand, hanging off the bed. Where am I? Whose bed is this? I turned around to see a stranger next to me. Oh no... Not... Wait... I remember him. Ronnie... We weren't even touching. I saw a condom wrapper on the floor and a soiled condom on the floor next to it. My panties were on the floor next to my boots and my bra hung from the lampshade. I had sex with Ronnie Radke... He was still asleep. His eyeliner was a mess, just like his hair. I grabbed my panties and just as I reached for my bra he stirred.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Rachel. We fucked last night."

"We did..." he mumbled. "I remember you calling out my name."

"I did?"

"Yeah." he chuckled. "A lot."

He suddenly plopped his head back on the pillow. "My head hurts."

"Mine too. We had drunk sex..."

"So worth it." He said.

We both laid there, it was so awkward, I don't know anything about the guy except for what I've read on the internet and shit. He got out of the bed and started getting dressed. The sun shone through the white curtains. He slid on his black jeans, and black and white striped shirt. He put on his boots and black leather jacket.

"So Rachel... I guess I'll see ya..."

"I guess."

I sat up and his eyes grew wide just a tad.

"Like what ya see? Jeez you saw it last night."

"Hey, I don't remember most of last night."

"Sure."

I got dressed and stood infront of him. He watched as I ran my hand down his chest and to the fly of his jeans where I messed with the zipper. He was getting flustered.

"Bye Ronnie." I whispered.

He walked out and left me to get dressed. I got dressed and walked out to see some party guests sprawled out everywhere. Some were even having sex as I tip toed around the countless bodies. I made my way out and saw a black SUV speed away. I fished around my purse and found the keys to my mini cooper. I got inside and drive home. Drove to the tiny apartment I had with my best friend and roommate Sunni. She's probably with her boyfriend Vic. Yes Vic Fuentes from Pierce the Veil. I could really care less about their music but he's a good guy. Sunni had done her hair platinum blond and had purple streaks put in, I was going in later to have some red and black cheetah print done to my hair. I parked the car and headed for the apartment. Sure enough Sunni and Vic were watching TV.

"And she's home!" Sunni smiled.

"Yeah."

"How was the party?" Vic asked.

"From what I can remember... Good."

They laughed.

"Well there is another party tomorrow night if you're down." Vic added.

"Yeah, Vic and I are going." Sunni smiled as she kissed him.

"Sunni... Can I see you in my room?"

"Sure."

She kissed Vic and walked into my room. I was changing.

"'Sup?" she asked.

"I met a guy last night..."

"What's his name?"

"Well he wasn't just any guy..." I said.

"Who?!"

"Ronnie Radke... From Falling in Reverse..."

Her eyes grew wide. "Tattoed god Ronnie Radke?!"

"That's the one."

"How is he in bed?" She asked all interested.

She sat on my bed and waited. I stood at my closet. I grabbed a pair of zebra striped shirts, a black tee, and red converse.

"Pretty good... From what I remember... I was hammered." I laughed.

"Where are you going?"

"Hair. Cheetah print."

"Bye!" Vic yelled.