Ch.23 The Drug in Me is You [Ronnie Radke]

Rachel's POV  

At about four AM I woke up with a funny little feeling, a nauseous feeling... Oh shit, I'm getting sick! HOW!? This fuckery will not be tolerated! I plopped back down and tried to go back to sleep thinking it was just my imagination, or my period... Maybe both. All I know is I don't want Ronnie to see me spewing snot and talking funny. At about noon I jumped out of bed and raced for the bathroom. I heaved my guts out over the toilet. Ronnie ran in and held my hair back.  

"How the fuck did this happen?" He asked.  

"I don't know! I'm just..." 

"Rachel..." 

When I finished hurling I washed my mouth out and sat on the counter.  

"Feeling okay?" He asked.  

"A bit." I weakly smiled.  

"I'll make you some toast and get you some Sprite or something." 

I nodded. As soon as he left I dove for my cell phone and texted Sunni.

Me: 911! 

Sunni: What's wrong? 

Me: I just hurled my guts out! 

Sunni: So you're sick? 

Me: I don't feel sick, I... 

Sunni: No... 

Me: Idk! Ronnie is downstairs getting me toast and sprite! 

Sunni: have you taken a test? 

Me: No! I can't be pregnant. I just can't.  

Sunni: With all the sex you two have it's very fucking possible! 

Me: We use protection! 

Sunni: Like? 

Me: Condoms.  

Sunni: U mean to tell me u aren't on the pill?! 

Me: No...  

Sunni: Oh god. And what if you are pregnant? What's gonna happen? Will Ronnie be mad? Will the band stop touring? Will they break up?! Will you two break up?! 

Me: OH GOD!

I suddenly felt the madness creeping slowly. What if I am pregnant... I haven't gotten my period... I made plans with Sunni to go take some pregnancy tests and if I am pregnant, figure out how the hell to tell Ronnie. He brought me my toast and sprite.  

"Thanks babe." I weakly smiled as I took them and shrugged out of the bathroom. When I was out he shut the door. SHIT MY PHONE. MAYBE HE WON'T NOTICE IT. AND EVEN IF HE DID HE WOULDN'T LOOK AT IT RIGHT?! Ronnie wouldn't do that...

Ronnie's POV  

When she walked out I shut the door behind her so that I could finally pee. I heard her phone go off. Sunni is texting her...

Sunni: Well you can take the tests here, remember that Vic is at the studio so he won't know. Just tell Ronnie we're going shopping, 

What the fuck? What tests? What are they talking about? I washed my hands and picked up her phone. I shouldn't be doing this but... If she's sick or something... After reading I realized that Rachel just might be pregnant.... Holy shit... What is this gonna do to us? I got dressed and went downstairs to see her hanging out with Terror. 

"Hey, you left your phone in the bathroom." I said.

"Oh, I did? Oops." She smiled. "I'll go get it. You don't  mind if I go shopping with Sunni today do you?"