Ch.36 The Drug in Me is You [Ronnie Radke]

Rachel's POV

I woke up to countless tweets from Ronnie. I ignored them all and got ready for work. I need to tattoo. I got dressed and headed to the shop. When I walked in I grabbed my list of appointments. I was pretty okay with it until I saw the first appointment of the day. R. Radke...

"I can't take this appointment!" I said.

"You have to. He requested you specifically. We can't risk a customer's happiness." Rudy said.

I slammed my head onto the bench and tried to catch my breath. I gathered my tools and by the time Inwas ready he walked in. I heard him at the front desk and then he made his way to my bench. He handed me a bouquet if roses.

"Morning Rachel." he said.

I glared at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here for a tattoo..." he said.

"No you didn't. I know you."

He handed the flowers over and I took them. I tossed them onto the counter and one of the thorns went right through my glove and stabbed me.

"Ow!"

I ripped the glove off and stuck my thumb in my mouth. He reached into the top drawer of my stand and handed took out a band aid.

"Rinse your finger off in the sink and I'll get the band aid ready. I reluctantly listened to him and he met me a couple seconds later and bandaged me up. He kissed my thumb but I yanked my hand away.

"Just tell me what you want inked on you so I can get this over with." I snapped.

"Give me a fucking rainbow unicorn."

Instead I inked him up with a turd. I literally tatted a brown turd on his shoulder blade. I smiled when I finished and let him look in the mirror. He was furious.

"I'm not fucking paying for this."

"Do you think I give a shit?"

He glared at me.

"Actually I do... And I passed it on to you. Enjoy. Now get out."

He walked out without another word.

Good. Now I can move on with my day. I threw the roses in the dumpster and got to my next appointment.

Ronnie's POV

I was pissed. I could care less about this fucking tattoo. It's her. I want her back and she won't take me. I can't tell her sorry without her thinking that I don't mean it. I do. In fact... If she takes me back I will marry her. I talked to Jacky and the guys.

"Yeah, I miss Rachel. She was nice Ronnie. Why do you chase away all the good ones?" Ryan asked. "I loved her!"

"Ryan she was my girlfriend!" I snapped.

"WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL."

"You jumping to conclusions is  what drove her off." Jacky said.

Ron nodded. "I agree with Jacky on this one bud."

"Yeah, Rachel isn't one to hint to anything... She'll tell you wether she wants it or not." Derek said.

And when I thought about it they were right, well not Ryan because he's an idiot but... Jacky, Ron, and Derek were right. I jumped to assumptions and chased her off.

Ryan whined. "You have to get her back Ronnie."

"I'll go talk to Sunni. She knows Rachel better than Rachel knows Rachel."