Ch.22 The Drug in Me is You [Ronnie Radke]

Sunni's POV

I woke up next to Mika. He's really sweet. But I don't know if I want to make this a full on relationship just yet. He's a really good friend and I wouldn't want anything awkward between us if we went out and ended up splitting. I could hear giggles coming from the next room. MOTHER OF GOD DID THEY GO ALL NIGHT?! I don't even wanna know.

Rachel's POV

Wow! Last night was amazing. We should do double dates more often! I staggered to the kitchen and made myself some toast. I smothered it in Nutella and let my sore body rest.

"There's my firecracker." Ronnie snickered as he sauntered to the fridge.

I giggled. "Bon Bon!"

He sat next to me and put my legs on his lap.

"Careful, I'm sore." I smiled.

He smirked at me and started sucking on my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Morning!" Sunni smiled as she walked out.

"Oh hey." I smiled.

"Mmmm." Ronnie groaned against my neck.

"You two... So horny all the time. It's sick." She said.

"Hey guys." Mika said as he walked out.

Ronnie let go and we both turned to see Mika.

"Morning!" I smiled.

"You slept over?" Ronnie asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Why did he even bother asking? We all say in the living room and watched TV. That is, until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Ronnie said as he got up and walked to the door in his underwear.

I looked at Mika and Sunni.

"Now answer honestly children, did you two do it last night?"

"No but you sure as hell did." Sunni smirked.

"I regret nothing." I said.

"Ummm Sunni... It's for you..." Ronnie said in a somber tone.

"Me?" Sunni asked.

When she walked out of the room Ronnie sat down. "It's Vic."

Mika had a poker face. "I knew this would happen. That's why I didn't get my hopes up too high."

"Mika, I-"

"Rachel, it's not your fault." He said. "I just want her happy."

Sunni's POV

I skipped the door and when I saw who it was I stopped dead in my tracks. Victor Vincent Fuentes was at the door. He looked horrible.

"I... I don't wanna talk to you." I said as I started shutting the door. But he wedged his foot in and pushed it open.

"Hear me out Sunni." He begged.

"I don't want you."

Who am I kidding? I want him more than Plankton wants the Krabby Patty Secret Formula... But I... Mika... I knew this would happen. He gently pushed the door open and shut it behind him.

"You're looking good." He said.

"Ummm thanks?"

His eyes were stone, he was tired, he was upset. He had some beard thing growing on his face.

"Look, I'm not going to sugarcoat this for you. I miss you. I'm sorry I did that to you. Especially on your birthday, you and Rachel are best friends and I shouldn't try to keep you from her just because I was annoyed at them. They're great people and you're lucky to have them in your life."

"I-"

"I just wanted to say that I love you. I love you a lot. More than you will ever know. I hope you can forgive me, and maybe even take me back."

"And that slut? What about her?" I asked.

"Tiffany... She was just... Stress relief. A casual fuck, I never really liked her. I only dated her because I was trying to get you off my mind but nothing worked. Every time I turned around I'd be reminded of you. Baby I miss you."

"I... I need time Vic I can't...."

"I know. And I know you had a date with Mika. Jaime told me. He's been in touch with you." He said.

"He's my big brother."

"I know. And... Please call me."

I stood there trying not to cry. He walked up to me and brushed my hair behind my ear.

"You cut your hair... And dyed it." He said as he trailed his hand down my neck. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and he wiped it away. I took his hand and kissed each finger. He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"I love you Sunni." he whispered. "I always will."

I grabbed his face and looked at him. I breathed a sigh of relief and kissed him. Our lips gently collided and it was as if I was finally me again. Everything was right.

"I love you." I sighed between kisses.

"You're the only one I'll ever want. I'm sorry Sunni." He whispered.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"Don't leave me again."

"I promise I won't."

I let go and looked at him. My fingers felt the small whiskers of his soon to be beard.

"You need to shave." I giggled.

"I thought I'd grow it out and braid it ya know?"

"No, no no no." I laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna go home. Will you come back? It's pretty lonely without you."

"You've been staying at the apartment? All this time?"

"Yeah."

"You didn't take her there did you?" I asked.

"No, god no. I didn't want her knowing where I live. The guys hate her. She's rude..."

"If you wanna get rid of her I can send Rachel on her."

He laughed. "Maybe we'll do that."

**Sorry if this chapter seems short, but a lot happened lol and more will be up soon <3**