Chapter 6

So its 7:48 and I'll hopefully have this chapter out tonight. There is no excuse for me not updating, but I just moved, started a new school in my junior year of high school at Caldwell High School, and girls, so much trouble with girls and a few drugs but im clean now don't worry. And i got my first tattoo yay 😂😂

Percy's POV

I was minding my own business playing with Zoe and Jason when I feel a presence behind me. I take out riptide while tuning around and I see Chaos and i then get on my knees and bow even though i know he doesn't like it.

"You know I don't like that" Chaos wines.

"But its fun to annoy the maker of the world" I wine back.

"Well you're probably wondering why I'm here, but I want to give you my full blessing and make you the king of the gods with the blessing of the king of the university blah blah blah, and i want to bless Zoe and Jason so that even though Zoe is the miner goddess of the moon, tides, and hunt, to make her at the power level of Hera, and i want to bless Jason, the minor god of heros, jurneys, and new beginnings with a power level of you." Chaos stated and told me. I didn't know my children's domains until now.

"And why would you do that supreme creator of the universe" i asked chaos.

"Because there's a new threat in the world, my sister End is going to try to destroy the world and all my creations, and since your my son..." Chaos blurted out with a dreamy look.

"Hold on, how am I your son, my father is Lord Poseidon and my mother is Sally Jackson." I almost yelled out.

"You are correct about your mother, but I'm your father, but i had messed with Poseidon and your mothers head thinking that you are there kid, it was a lot harder for your mother than it was with Poseidon because i loved your mother with everything i had." Chaos said. Imagine Darth Vader, I am your father, stupid adhd ugh.

"But, but, YOUR SAYING ALL MY LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE, THAT I WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE PROPHESY" i yell out at him

"I'm sorry that had happened" then he three three black orbs at each of us and mine was the biggest making me pass out.

Sorry for such a late chapter but i have to get to bed, its 8:02 and i have ro get up at 6:00 see ya later, i hope you like.