Chapter 8

Artemis POV

What the hades is going on here. Percy has been gone for a few months and he comes back and replaces the Olympians.

What got into him? Who did this?

"As all of you guys know, I'm Percy Achilles Jackson, used to be God of the hunt, hero's, sword fighting, and tides. I am now from this point on to be called Persues, primordial of Heros, Sword fighting, Tides, Hunt, Wild Animals. DESTROYER OF THE TITANS, BANE OF THE TITANS, BANE OF THE GIANTS, BANE OF GEIA, BANE OF THE GODS, BANE OF MONSTERS, I AM PERSUES, SON OF POSIEDON, CHOAS, HESTIA, SALLY JACKSON, AND ORDER. TRUE SON OF CHAOS AND ORDER, THE FIRST TRUE SON OF THEM. "Percy yells out at the end.

When did he become the son of chaos?

Percy POV

I told everyone who I was. I was the son of the king, the king of the new age.

"I'm proud to be the king, I know I shouldn't deserve it, I've already cost my uncle his Kingship. And for this, Zues, come forward.

Zues then came over to me and said "Persues, what do you need?"

"For 5 years I'm going to cast you down to earth as a an immortal demigod that can't die, but you will learn the hardships that us demigods go through, but if you don't learn anything, you well be sent to the fields of punishment as a mortal." I said.

"Thank you Percy, I swear on the river Styx I will learn from my past ways" Zues said while thunder rumbles overhead.

"Now that that's over with, I'm just going to head back, talk to you guys later" I stated to the council.

"Come my Queen." I told Artemis, "And meet my birth father".

We traveled to the void and into the throne room of my father.

"Artemis, this is Chaos, Chaos, this is Artemis, my queen." I said.

"You're father? I thought that Poseidon was your father." Artemis said.

"Prince Persues is my son" Chaos spoke, "I wanted him to learn the hardships of being a demigod so I sent him into the world as a 's9n of Poseidon' locking access to his other domains, but the gods and the camp betrayed him."