Meredith Pass out

Today, Meredith started to feel dizzy as she walked into the pit. She didn't realize that she was going to pass out before the end of the day. It took her a minute to get to the resident's locker room.

Derek walks up to Meredith and ask "Are you okay?"

Meredith says "Not really."

Derek ask "what's wrong? You don't look okay."

Meredith says "I am having dizzy spells since this morning."

Derek says "maybe you should go to the pit or find Dr. Bailey."

Meredith says "I will if it gets worse."

An hour after Derek and Meredith ran into each other. Dr. Bailey and Dr. Sloan ran into Meredith

Dr. Sloan ask "Dr. Grey are you okay you don't look well?"

Meredith says "I will be"

Dr. Bailey says "what do you mean "will"?"

Meredith says "I have not felt that well today."

Dr. Bailey says "You should of called in if you weren't feeling well."

Meredith says "If I was not here people dies. When I'm here people's lives are being saved."

Dr. Bailey was about to say something than all of a sudden Meredith passes out.

Dr. Sloan says "someone page Dr. Webber tell him its a 911. GET A GURNEY. MEREDITH ARE YOU OK?"

5minutes later the doctors have Meredith Grey in the exam room hooked up to an i.v. and is running test. It takes a few minutes after they have test being ran she starts to wake up.

Dr. Webber says "Meredith stay laying down. We need blood test, vitals, and EKG checked/done"

Meredith says "I'm fine"

Dr. Bailey says "you are not fine you need to rest."

Dr. Webber says "Meredith you are never sick but when you do you always end up passing out. You might wanna get some rest now. I'll be back."

Meredith falls asleep while the doctors step out of her room.

Dr. Webber says "let's make sure we find out what is wrong with Meredith. I see her as my daughter since her father left her when she was 5 years old. Derek did she say anything was wrong."

Derek says "she said she had dizzy spells, but I know she had a fever and she threw up this morning before I left."

Dr. Sloan says "guys she has the flu but that does not explain the passing out unless her fever got to high."

Dr. Bailey says "let's keep an eye on her for the night unless derek wants to watch her, Zola and Bailey."

Derek says "I'll need someone to help out since Bailey is still waking up at night at all hours. Webber would you help since you helped raised Meredith and helped with the kids?"

Richard says " yes I will help"

Meredith got released hours later.

It took her a few days to start to feel better.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Hope you liked my first story please give me feed back and check to see if I need to fix anything if I do tell me
I won't be upset if you tell me the truth