Meredith headache

Meredith woke up to her pager going off. She was in the on call room with a headache. When she got down to the ambulance bay Meredith asked "What do we got?"

Christina Yang says "Bar fight someone is drunk and has a head injury. "

Burk says " hunt,torres,grey, bailey and the rest with me."

They got the patient to the exam room. Meredith was checking vitals. When all of a sudden the patient wakes up and his fist went to Merediths chin and cheek leaving a big brusie and a bruised jaw. Knocking Meredith to the floor.

Bailey asked "Meredith are you okay?"

Meredith says "Yes, but it doesn't help my headache."

Bailey says "did you hit your head? Page Dr. Sheppard tell him its a 911" Bailey thought Meredith didn't hit her head.

Meredith says "No I had a headache all day. And Derek does not need to be paged I will be fine."

Mark just walked in and sees Meredith. "You are coming with me to see your husband."

Derek was up in his office doing paperwork. The thing that is odd Mark Sloan his best friend was never in his office unless something is wrong. He sees Mark coming in and seeing someone behind him not knowing its Meredith. When Derek realize its Meredith he asked "Are you okay?"

Meredith says "yeah just a headache"

Mark says "A junkie from the pit took a few punches towards her."

Derek says "okay Meredith lay down for a few minutes.

Meredith layed down for a few she started go feel better

____________________________

Yayyyyy 4 updates in one day