Thirteen- The Plan Unfolds

Thalia's POV-

After what I had heard in the throne room, the two kings talking about Nico and Will's relationship, I was shocked. How did they know? Honestly the two boys weren't all too secretive, but Apollo had never payed any attention to his son before, why start now?

I raced to Bianca's chambers and knocked furiously on the door, the beautiful Italian girl opened the door with a sly grin on her face. "Hello stranger."

Without saying a word I pushed past her into her room and closed the door behind me.

"What's wrong?" Bianca's expression quickly turned to a worried one.

"A-Apollo, and Hades. They, they know."

"Know what? Thalia your freighting me."

"They know about Will and Nico, and they know you don't love him, I'm not sure if they know about us but..."

"Hey, just calm down. What did they say about Nico and Will?"

"They said that it was wrong, and they would stop at nothing to break them up."

Bianca bit her lip worriedly, "Well then, we'll just have to stop at nothing to keep them together won't we?"

I nodded, a slight smile adorned on my face, "I have a few ideas."

A.N. If you got confused, let me explain. Thalia was the maid mention in the chapter where the Kings were plotting. I didn't think that was too hard to follow but just in case there you go.