Why did I come here?

Jeremy's P.O.V.
     "Bye Jeremy, I'll see you at the end of summer." My friend Fritz says as he drops me off at the front entrance. I've been abused by my father since I was 10 after my mother died. I'm currently now 17 so that's 7 years of abuse. I have terrible depression, I self harm. I hate this super freaking annoying stutter that make fun of any chance they get.
     My friends hope that being at this camp might help with my depression since it's a camp for abused children and suddenly I see him. His bright blue eyes clash with his raven black hair. He doesn't look much older than me. I see on his hat reads counsler. Oh I really hope I get him.
     "Alright kids gather up, it's time to get into your groups and meet your couslers." I can't help but lighten up when I hear someone tell us to come closer. I quickly grab my bags and run over to join the rest of the kids. "Jeremy Fitzgerald?" I hear my name get called. "Um r-right here S-sir." I stutter running over to him. I hear people laughing when I started stuttering. He points at the older attractive male. "You're with Mike, he'll be your counsler for the summer. " I couldn't help but giggle in excitement as I run over to him.