Chapter 4

By the end of the day I had received: about over 200 stares; 10 new rumors about myself; glares from the school's bitchiest girls; winks and pickup lines from the school's top jocks and ignorance from Cameron.

I hated it, I hated being the center of attention. Last time, being the center of attention only got me as far as pity.

To say I had an eventful day would be the understatement of the century! By the time I got home I was so frustrated that I completely forgot Brianne would be here. So when I got in through the door, I was instantly embraced by the smell of cupcakes.

I didn't get a time to react before Brianne jumped on me and squeezed me like a child holding a bar of chocolate - never letting go.

When she did finally let go I pulled in for a proper hug and greeted her. Just like that my worries and stress disappeared.

"OMG I can't believe we're together again! You have no idea how much I've MISSED this, missed YOU and this Town!" Brianne said, as tears formed in her eyes and mine. We hugged once more, before we made our way to the kitchen.

"I've missed you and your silly little rants too, Bri. Its so great that you can still till the end of year!" I said, chuckling.

"Ahh, Rose and Brianne! Come sit I'll just serve you up some lasagne!" Gram said, ushering us to sit down.

We did just as she said and waited for her to serve us food. Italian food. Just because she's Italian. If I haven't mentioned it already, she's an AMAZING cook!

When we were served food, Grab sat down and ate with us. Every now and then she would ask Brianne about LA and ask me about my day.

And when she did ask, it all came flooding back. All the humiliation, stares, glares, laughs, winks and most important of all Cameron.

Why did he have to be such a dickhead? Why couldn't he just be normal and not humiliate me? That too all just because I accidentally barged into him.

Once again I was left with emptiness in my chest and the feeling of sinking. Gran and Bri gave me a worried look.

"Are you okay Rose dear? You seem to be lost in thoughts." asked Grab, softly patting my hand.

I just nodded and got back to eating my lasagne. But I could see from the corner of my eye, that Brianne wasn't convinced. Her eyebrows were furrowed together, indicating that she was deep in thought.

I didn't dwell too much on that and finished off my lasagne. Brianne and Gran finished soon after and we all cleaned up. As soon as we had Brianne grabbed me by the arm and took my to my bedroom.

Before I could say anything, she said "Right, spill the beans girlfriend. Which of those stinky ass players stuffed their penises into you?"

I couldn't help but laugh at her very serious face. Did she really think that I would give up my V-Card this easily?

"Omg Bri, you're actually hilarious! God, I've missed you!" I said and continued on wheezing and laughing.

"I don't get what'd so funny Rose? Tell me what's going on right now!" She sounded serious now.

I stopped immediately with the laughing and looked down. I couldn't tell Brianne about Cameron. If I did then she would try and get me with him and as much as I wanted to be with Cameron. At this moment in time I was very ticked off at him and I didn't want to get my heart broken. Becuase I knew he would never like me.

"Earth to Rose!" I suddenly looked up at a very concerned Brianne.

"I'm fine Brianne, it's just that I've been really busy this week, preparing for you to come around, schools just been a bitch with homework and the teachers are annoying as the word annoying can get!" I said, ending my little rant with a shaky laugh.

I don't know if Brianne believed me or not, but she just nodded and moved onto talk about her favourite topic. Boys.

Every now and then I would laugh at her explaining how she was meant for every hot she saw on the streets on LA. Soon enough, I'd forgotten all about Cameron again.

Me and Brianne, had talked and talked just about anything, not realising we'd reached the next day 2 hours ago. So we decided to it a night and attempt to sleep.

//

Chapter 4 done and dusted! What do you guys think of Brianne?

I'm dedicating this chapter to my bestooo @sarcastic_human679. Go check out her book it's amazing!

goodbye lovelies, don't forget to Vote and Comment x