Chapter 1

My eyelids dropped close and everything became a blur. That is until I heard a loud slam. I suddenly jumped up and saw the one and only Cameron Evans enter the classroom.

He casually entered the classroom holding a cigarette between his plump pink lips, acting as If he owns the whole Damn school. Honestly his Dad probably does.

He looked like an Greek God, with his dirty blonde hair gelled back messily, and his sparkling blue eyes hidden behind his RayBans.

You would expect him to get shouted at by the teacher. But shouting at Cameron Evans was like shouting at a duck. It was pointless. He would completely block you out and ignore you. Or a easier option you would get fired.

Since his dad's the schools head teacher, if anything was aimed towards Cameron or anyone was heard talking behind his back they would be expelled or fired.

So it was always safer to mind your business and not to interfere with the 'Evans'.

As he took his seat at the back of the classroom 28 pairs of eyes followed him. I admit, it was hard to get your eyes off him once you landed your eyes on him. He was irresistibly good-looking.

He wore black skinny jeans with a army green button down shirt paired with a leather jacket. I've never seen anyone look that good with a leather jacket on. It was unbelievable.

But falling for Cameron meant getting your heart broken. He never stayed with any girl for longer than a night and by morning he would forget that, that girl ever existed.

You couldn't help it though, he had that charm in him that can captivate anyone and everyone. Every girl in the school wanted him and Every boy wanted to be like him.

And sadly I was one of those girls.

//

Hello there my fellow readers! I hope you liked the chapter and will continue reading thus book.

The chapters may seem short at first but I promise it will get longer as the book goes on.

goodbye my lovelies, don't forget to Vote and Comment x