Chapter One.

"Rose !!"

"What ?"

"Can you start getting ready, the Johnson's will be here any minute now !"

Even though the Johnson's live right across the street. And we have two hours before they get here, It's only five o'clock.

"Sure whatever."

"What did you just say ?" She snapped.

"I said yes mother."

"Yeah, That's what I thought."

I can't stand her sometimes. She is such a goody two shoes. And she always gets what she wants. Well not everything but she mostly gets what she wants. And I never do. I always end up doing something that I have to regret. So I just sit in my room listening to music. I mostly listen to metal, so like Bring me the Horizon and Of Mice and men.

Once my mother told me to go get ready I obeyed her and got dressed in my fanciest t-shirt (Which said "Bring me the Horizon" On it.) And my black ripped jeans and my black converse. Then I straightened my hair making it the way I always do. Then applyed light black eyeliner and eye shadow. Once I finished with that I exited my room with my headphones in my ear playing the song 'My Understandings' By Of Mice And Men. I sat on the counter and my mother just had to ruin my "Happy time" By removing my headphone and asking me to get off. I just did what I was told and left to go sit on the couch but before I could even sit , The doorbell rang. Damnit who is it!

"Who is it ?" I say with no enthusiasum at all.

"The johnson family " Said a voice from outside the door.

"Oh" Is all I could say before they came barging through the door.

"Hello mary !!" Said Mrs. Johnson. I have no clue what her name is.

"Oh why hello Jane !" So that's her name.

"This is my daughter Rose, Rose this is -" And she didn't finish because she witnessed my appearance. So now she notices. Wow, How nice is she ? She is probably going to embarrass me infront of these people. And to my understanings she did.

"Rose, Why are you wearing that rubbish ?" She really had to say that infront of these snobby people?

"Because I can."

"No you cannot, Go change now."

"No."

"Rose."

"Yeah, That's my name don't spread it."

"ROSE GO CHANGE NOW!"

"Nope."

"Rose If you don-" She was interrupted by a boy walking into the room with the exact same shirt as me and his shaggy brown curls pushed back off of his face, Revealing his green eyes. He's so beautiful. What the hell rose snap out of it ! You cannot like anybody after what happened last time. Not again at least.

What did you guys think of the first chapter ? I mean it wasn't bad was it ? Comment and tell me what you think ?

~Jaylen :))