Chapter 2 .

"W-who's that ?" I choked on my fear.

"Honey, This is my son Harry." Said Jane with concern in her face .

"Hey." He blurts out before walking over to his mother.

"H-hi, I'm R-Rose." I try to say without sounding scared.

"Harry." He holds out his hand for me to shake it. I hold out my hand so I can shake his but I end up running towards my room instead.

Once I get inside my room, I immedietly lock it. I cannot be around men this soon. Not now atleast. I just can't stand this fear anymore, it's killing me. I can't even be around men without running away to safety. Maybe I should go back out there and apologize ? Maybe I should just wait in my room and wait for someone to come look for me ? Ugh, I don't know what to do anymore.

***

Time had passed and I decided to go out there and apologize and get out of there as quickly as I can. As I walk into the dining/living area , I can see a mop of dark brown curls on the couch and my mind tells me to run back to my room but I force myself to walk over to the area and sit. I finally make it there and I decide to sit on the couch across from him. He stares for a second but right when I catch him, he looks away. My mother totally ignored the fact that I'm am still in my attire that we we're fighting about earlier. And that I am incredibly grateful for. I'm grateful that she didn't make a scene infront of her guests and cause me to be embarrassed for the rest of the night. I mean Harry is wearing the same thing I'm wearing so It doesn't really matter anymore.

"Okay, so should we start eating ?" My mother suggested.

"Yes, I am starving." Jane says with a bit of enthusiasum in her high pitched voice.

"Harry , would you like to come join us ?"

"Naw, I'm good." He says while looking down at his phone.

"Rose what about you ? Are you going to join us ?"

"Nope. I'm not hungry right now."

"Suit yourself. Hey rose, maybe you should show harry around the house. So he could know where everything is once they move -" She stopped herself in the middle of her sentence. Weird.

"Uhm, Why can't you show him ? I mean this is your house."

"No, Don't you see that I am doing something over here. You show him, It is your house too ya know."

"Uhm, Okay."

Why would she make me show Harry around ? Maybe because she doesn't know my secret. Maybe I should just tell her. No, I can't. She won't treat me normally anymore. She'll treat me like some type of animal type thing. So anyways I get up from the couch and make my way down the hallways with Harry following behind me.

"So t-this is t-the b-bathroom" I am literally shaking right now.

"A-and this is t-the k-kitchen"

"T-this i-is the guest room." I stopped stuttering.

"And this is my room, we could go inside if you want but It's a mess in there." I warned.

"We should go in. By the looks of that shirt, it may look cool."

I like this guy.

"Okay"

I hesitantly opened the door to my room and sat on my bed. My room isn't really big but It's decent for one person, I guess.

"You like Pierce the Veil ?" He asked .

"Yeah, You ?"

"Of course. They're amazing." He admits.

"What's your favorite song ?" He sits on the bed and I move back a little but he doesn't notice.

"Besitos."

"Cool, Mine is Bulls in a Bronx."

"I LOVE THAT SONG !" I yelp.

"Hah, Of course you do."

I could get used to him.

The endddd :)))

What did you guys think ? Vote and comment please :D Ilysm <3