Chapter 4.

Before I start can you all please follow @DontGiveUpBelieve , @Seleciaoscar , @Infinitescar , @1Dmahone, @Hotnesskidukan , @Zinszerlina , @ThatGirlAScarter , and @xtrixiex . I would really apreciate it :D .

 Previously on "Endless" 

"Actually I do have some say in this because I live here to mother ! You can't just offer people our home when I don't have any say in it ! I can't believe you would go this low . I'm done with you." After that I had ran to my bedroom and locked my door. I ran to my bathroom and pulled out my blades. I can't stand being clean any longer, I've been taking her bullshit for much too long and now it's time to let all of my anger out on my wrists. I slide the blade harshly down my wrists while hot tears fall heavily from my eyes. When I finish, I make my way out of the bathroom and into my closet. I grab my sweater and crawl out my window. I walk down the dirt road until I hit the end of the cliff. I'm going to do it. I'm going to jump.

Harry's POV .

That was so awkward. Did her mother even tell her we we're moving in ? Of course not , that's why they were fighting you dumbass. My subconcience adds. 

"Harry ?." A voice says snapping me out of my thoughts. It was my mother.

"What ?." I said a little harsh.

"A-are you alright ?" My mother asks me. 

"Fine, why do you ask." 

"It's just because after we left england you haven't spoken very much. You've locked yourself up in your room for weeks and haven't eaten in days. I'm worried about you harry." I know she's pitying me.

"Mother, I'm fine alright ?" I hurry away from her before she can answer me. I find a dirt road and I decide to walk down it. I reach a cliff and I spot a familiar small dark figure. It was rose. 

What was she doing here ?

Was she going to jump ? 

Fuck, I have so many questions. 

I walk towards her and before I could reach her, She jumps ! She just fucking jumped off the cliff ! I run over there and try to catch her from falling but it was already too late. She'd made it to the bottom of the cliff. I have to go find her, I have to save her. 

I found a way to get to the bottom and made my way down. I finally reach the bottom and find rose laying unconsious on the cold dirt road. Without thinking I pick her up in my arms and run towards the hospital. Once we get there I am out of breath and panting still holding rose in my arms. While walking up to th receptionist at the front desk, I get harmful glares from people in the lobby. If I didn't have rose I would have punched the absolute shit out of them just for staring. 

***

Time passes and I wait in the waiting room for the doctor to tell me if she died ir not. I really hope she didn't or atleast doesn't. Finally before I could think of death any longer, The doctor comes in to tell me what happened.

"Mr. Styles ?." He calls out.

"That would be me."

"Lucky for you she's okay. Everything seems to intact and there was no damage done to the inner organs."

"Oh thank god she's okay"

"Oh hold on mr. Styles I haven't inished yet. Rose might have a mild concussion so she won't be gaining most of her memory soon so I wouldn't push her too deep. Maybe just having her stay in bed most of the time and checking on her every hour." 

"Yes, I will assure you that she will not leave my sight. Never."

"Well that's spectacular."

"Could I go see her ?" 

"Yes but silently she might be sleeping, Room 248C." 

"Alright." 

I walk down the all white hallway which is kind of creepy in a way. Anyways I spot room 248C and turn the knob slowly and silently so she won't be able to hear me entering. I open the door a crack and to my eyes she was fast asleep. I sat on the cold hospital chair that was next to her bed. I grab her tiny hand in my hand and rubbed her palm with my thumb. Looking down at the floor with her hand still placed in mine I can feel angry tears forcing into my eyes. I should've saved her in time. Before she jumped. She could've died if I wasn't there to save her. I didn't exactly save her in time but I saved her just enough for me to bring her here and for her to have a mild concussion. From the corner of my eyes I can see her scrambling in her bed as if she was having a seizure. I immediately call the doctors in and they rush me out of the room so they can take care of her. What have I gotten myself into ?

OMG I really liked this chapter. Will rose dieeeee ?! Idk lol jk . 

Comment and voootteee <3 c:.