"Good Good Father "

Hello! its been a long while :-)
How are you? How's your faith?

How can you say God Is Good? or rather prove that He is true infront of the people who doesn't know him? , to them who yet know him but still doubt about his goodness.?

God is A Good Good Father.
Know what God loves you . Even before you were born here on earth " "God loves you and cares for you"
Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; and I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

Wondering if there is God why such those hardships we are experiencing in our lives.? Why did God let this and that happens? If He is there why does He not helped us or helping us?

You/We are still very blessed ...
God is a merciful God , we experience different kinds of hardships , trials , challenges ,test, struggles and even adversities for the sake of us also , question about why did God let them happen?

---Because He loves us  , He is a Good, Good Father Indeed!
Remember that a teacher is always quiet during the exam of his/her students. Why? Simply because He/She wants them to learn or what does lessons they learn to answer thier test papers , just like God... brothers and sisters God is testing us if were learning , How strong and brave we are to accept yet achieve every goals in life He has for us .... after all He is just there ! Guiding us along the way!
psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."
Isaiah 58:11 "The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail."

Amen!
Our God will be there to rescue us . What we need to do is . Call unto Him . God is Good!
Jeremiah 33:3 "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."
God is watching over us and is willing to help us in our deepest.

Theres a story. . .
Barber: Hey! Little Child, know what I don't believe that theres a God.
Child: Really ? Why?
Barber: Look outside , theres a lot of people who struggles about thier life , why wouldn't God fixed them all.
Child: If that so , me I don't believe that there are barbers too.
Barber: Why so ? Little man?
Child: Look outside if there are barbers , why so many people  has thier long hair?
Barber: Ah , It happens that I cannot cut thier hair if they don't want to.
Child: Yeah! Just like God , He wouldn't fixed thier life to., if they were not asking for it and calling unto Him.
Psalm 86:7 "In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me."

To them who sometimes doubted His goodness.
*why are you still here in this world?
*why are you still breathing ?
*why did God created you?
"Everything happens for a Reason"

Know that doubt can be used by the enemy for you to not believe in God and his Goodness in your life.
Luke 24:38 "And He said to them, "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?"
Why in doubt? If God created the beautiful earth and creations before by saying just words why not so in your life today? In the life of his people,sons and daughters ? All we need is Faith not doubt.!
James 1:6  "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind."

--*still In doubt ?

He is A Good , Good Father!

Remember he sacrificed his own beloved son Jesus Christ just for you! For You!
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only beggotten son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have an everlsting life!"

Nowadays there are few parent can do that or maybe no one can do that , but why did God?
Because He loved us ! It is All about LOVE. Now what ? Are you worthy of his love towards you , that After all his goodness upon you, still you are doubtful?

Are you being manipulated by this world that instead of knowing Him and sharing his word is youre being one of them or like to be like them despicing that theres a living God.
GOD without man is still God .
But man without God is just a Man.
Lets! Learn to Trust God and Share Him to Generation by Generation.

He is a Good , Good Father.

--*dear Lord, Father we worship you and exalt your name, thank you for your goodness in our life,we ask sorry for the sins we make ,cleanse us Oh God,we believe that whatever situation in our lives we might able to encounter you are with us guiding along the way, Father take away every doubts we had right now , in Jesus name! Instead replace it with greater Faith we need to be victorious in this battle oh Lord,protect us always,provide everyneeds ,we believe that you are the living God. and Indeed you are a Good, Good Father ! In Jesus Name.Amen!

Have a blessed life! Live Positively!
Godbless u.

Feel free to mesage me: anyways I'm feeling close. Yeah! Ahaha :-)

#dandan❤