Don't You dare Give up! God is not Giving up on You

Hello kumusta ?
Antagal na no? hehehe , anyways I just want to Encourage you 😊

Dear You ,
Kumusta ka? Are you Happy or Sad , Healthy or Sick , Broken or Whole , Rich or Poor , and Okay/Fine or Struglling?
Whatever you are battling with , I just want to encourage you to keep Pushing Through . no matter how long the time it is that you've been there , no matter how painful it is , no matter how impossible of getting rid through that , even though you are just by yourself fighting, keep Pushing Through !
Just Never Give Up!

---To share my story , I've been battling emotional stress that even though, I am a strong positive woman I came to a point that I'm being weak, tired of everything that all I wanna do is to give up , hoping that oneday when I woke up everything is okay/fine. Even though I am a christian I always came to a point that I don't know why do such things happens to us that we don't understand or even try to figure out why? I always ask God , why is it happening Lord , complaining everything of His plans and also asking why me Lord?
Sometimes God seems to be silent, not responding or even seems to be far so far away .. .
Till I've came to realized that its not God whose been far , its not God whose been silent or not responding , but its ME whose been busy of such things that are not as important, to the point that I forget and missed out more important things such as reading the bible where His answers are there for me, Doing devotion where He speaks to me and sometimes even praying and going to church , bible studies ect. where I can be more closer to him.
Its not God but Me At all.
Its not God why I am in that situation before, but me who doesn't Listen and Obey Him.
- Just today I came to realized its me my fault , A preacher once concluded that
"You cannot be guided unless you are moving" - SM 
make sense? How can be a Good God guide you if you stop the things that are important to do. and all you wanna do is give up. Is that how you want it? really? wake up Dear You!!! God cannot get you out of that situation unless you commit your lives again to Him , unless you take off everything that burdens you , unless you accept it to yourself that you need God . You really needed God that all you have to do is Surrender everything to His loving grace.

You maybe on the same boat or other situation , I'm telling you ! just when you surrender and came back to God , Confess that you've sin or became wrong I assure you He will rescue you no matter how impossible it is because through God all things are possible. I just wanted you to know that you are there for a reason .
Lets say, you are running a marathon/Race, maybe you  lost your focus because your tired and want to rest , then rest and refocus again . Just Don't Give Up! You are there to Finish and ofcourse to Win the race. Marathon Runners don't just run because they wanted to , but because they want to Win!!! Have that Mentality !!!
"In our FAITH all we need are "
Rest when you're tired :
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28
Refocus and Get back on Track :
Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2
For " He will never Leave nor Forsake us" Hebrews 13:5
He is a promise Keeping God "What He promised He will fulfill."
I can't wait to Hear Testimonies that are ahead for us this 2019!
Get Ready for your Victories !!!!
#OpenDoors
#GreatFaith2019
#BreakThroughs2019

Dear God I just want to thank you for everything that happens to us esp. for the life you given us everyday , Lord Help us to Refocus our eyes on you and give us strength that we need to keep Pushing through , we confess to you everywrongs that we've done, cleanse us and made us whole to be fit in your kingdom , thank you for the grace God , we just wanna say that we love you God. Help us not to give up and to become more like you , Give us the Faith and Endurance that we need Lord to finish this race together with you . Bless those who are weary and meet those who are seeling you with thier hearts , speak to them and motivated them like what you did to me. I praise you in my life and glorify you. May We  be pleasing to your sight . Thank you Jesus. this we pray . Amen and Amen!
01.13.18
dandan ❤️