Onryo! Reader/Angel! Jyushimatsu Part 1

This is what a Onryo looks like

Your death was most disgusting crime a human being can ever do

The man that killed you had stabbed you twice in the chest. At least the pregnant woman and her 1 year old child where able to escape.

Just like the assulter.

You might be dead but you aren't going anywhere until you see that same man pay for what he has done.

You turned into a Onryo.

You aren't backing down on your quest either.

Time skip to current time

"Why is hunting down one bastard human hard?" You thought as you cruised down the street in the dead of night.

It's been 6 months now and you still haven't located that man.
You only scare people at night and at most knock them out, but never kill them.

You growled, sitting down on the edge of a concrete fence that surrounds a big cherry blossom tree.

You haven't even seen the woman since either. Your patience as run out of time. If you don't find the man quickly you might end up killing someone.

You got up and hovered across the street. You suddenly sensed the presence of a mortal and you spin around, spotting a old woman, who by the looks of it, hasn't seen you yet.

You smirk and fix your blood stained white dress. Moving forward and more to her view.

Once you know she sees you, you turn your head around, staring at her dead in the eye.

The woman gives out a horrific shriek and holds her hand by her heart, suddenly rolling her eyes up and falling down backwards onto the floor.

Your smirk fades as you hover near her. You see that all the color she had left was now pale. You feel no beating heart in this body.

You back up to realize what happened.

"I- I can't believe I actually killed someone...with my looks.."

You felt remorse for her. But the sun was soon to come out and you can't be seen during the day.

You disappeared quickly into thin air as the lights of dawn soon layed itself over the land.

But not without seeing a figure near the woman's body appear.

And worse.

It seemed to have angel wings.

This is the creativity I need in the day time.

Not at 2:46 in the morning