Life!Reader/Reaper!Ichimatsu

I know he is typically a nun but I couldn't help myself.
Please enjoy either way

You loved your job.

You gave life to anything you touched.
Often times women stomach's but beside the point.

You could revive a human in Any condition. They would be in the hospital for days but you let them live on for a little longer.

But the one thing you ticked you off was death. You couldn't imagine how someone can take someone's life away.

Luckily, you don't really have to see the Grim Reaper.

You came to a car crash. A 18 wheeler and a small car. The truck driver was drunk and crashed straight into the couple's car.

You looked around and spotted the couple.
You touched the male, giving him faint heart beat. As you got towards the female you stopped.

A man with a robe was looking down at her.

"It's a shame this has to happen"
The robed man said.

You walked next to the him, noticing his    scythe. You lightly gasped. Knowing immediately who he was.

"Oh god, please tell you you are not-"

"I am. I have too."

You began to tear up. He seemed to notice and sighed.

"I don't get to decide. It's faith."

He grabbed his scythe and as it got close, her heart can be seen and glowing. The tip of it touched her heart, suddenly the glow disappeared and the color turned purple.

You couldn't take it anymore and turned around, going to the drunk driver to give him a beating heart.

Sighing, you hear sirens of a ambulance.
You looked at the Grim Reaper, he was already looking at you.

You smiled lightly. Still crying softly.
He hovered to you and wiped a tear from your cheek.

"I'm sorry I made you cry. I always make everyone cry....that's why I don't have many friends"

A pain of guilt hit you. Never thinking that someone that takes lives might have remorse.

"I....I can be your friend" You studer out as you gently grab his hands.

He blushed a pink, nodding.

Both of you smile as you fade away with the blowing wind.