Onryo!Reader/Angel!Jyushimatsu Part 2

It's been a week since you "accidentally" killed the old woman.

And each night since you have killed more women. You tried to stop yourself from killing them but hearing them cry out for help makes your adrenaline rush.

You're as good as dead. Nothing is stopping you from killing them.

"Thinking about it....I haven't seen that angel" You thought, bitting your lower lip.

You always thought that they would come for you, take up to Heaven where you rightfully belong.

"Well, used to belong."

You sighed as you wondered around the park, trying to find the next victim.

You heard giggling behind a bush near you. You felt the racing of beating hearts and knew that they where teens doing things they weren't suppose to be.

Just as you where about to attack them, a blade strikes you in the shoulder, making you yelp.

You fall to the floor, holding your now bleeding shoulder. Looking up, you see the celestial creature that attacked you. Not surprized, it was the same angel as the one looking down at the old woman.

"I always thought you where a ticking time bomb. Told them we should have taken you in early." The angel said as he walked towards you.

You hissed and crawled back, not wanting to be anywhere near him.

"Get away from me! You all left me to wonder alone? What type of sick game is this?" You yell at him.

You get up and try to disappear within the shadows but the angel grabs you by the wrist.

"Heaven is filled with angels and we eventually ran out of room. You aren't the only one that was forgotten to be turned to one. But that was then and now we have more room. Which means now we need to gather up all the lost souls on Earth."

The angel let's go of your wrist and smiles brightly.

"And now we are getting angels to retrieve them. I really wanted to help you so I now I am here!" He cheered, holding his hands together.

You blink. Holding your shoulder that was still bleeding.

He realizes where he went wrong and gasps.

"Oh I am so sorry! I didn't want you to hurt them so I kinda had to do that!" He lightly puts his hand on your shoulder, making you flinch.

After you look, the cut was gone and all their was was a scar.

"My name is Jyushimatsu by the way! And I know your name is Y/N!"

You touched the scar. It felt hot, making you pull back your hand.

You finally looked directly at him.

You slap him and immediately disappear into the shadows.