Onryo!Reader/Angel!Jyushimatsu Part 3

3 weeks.

3 weeks has it been since that angel's been following you.

He doesn't speak to you nor get close to you.

Just.....stares from afar.

It's been driving you mad.

Every time you try and kill a person, there is a burning sensation on the scar left behind by that idiotic angel.

3 weeks of not killing has brought you to the brink of frustration.

Walking down a popular street on Japan, you notice there is a cat walking from the opposite side. The more you stare the more you notice that it's not walking.

It's floating.

You hover towards the cat and it immediately takes notice of your presence. Instead of hissing and running away, it meows and nuzzles the bottom part of your dress.

Smiling, you pick up the cat and hold in near your face. You nuzzle back the best you can and make a sound that sounds like a "aww'.

"You like cats too?"

You jump and look forward, seeing Jyushimatsu walking towards you, hands behind his back.

"Oh, so now you talk to me, you prick"

He stops and frowns. "I was to scared to talk to you earlier cause I though you where mad at me. So I gave you some space. But I also couldn't let you kill anyone."

You sigh, hugging the cat one more time before putting it down gently.

"You where scared to talk to me? Shouldn't it be the opposite!?! I can't even hurt you!" You walk a little towards him,flaring your arms, "And to answer your question, yes, I do indeed adore cats."

He shakes his head, grinning again.

"No no, I'm not the type of angel to intimidate. I can't even scare my older brother, who is the devil!" He sits down in sidewalk, crossing his legs and places a hand on his face to support it.

"I can't even scare you. I must really be bad at my job...."

You bite your lip. As much as you hate Jyushimatsu for leaving that scar you can't help but feel sorrow for the poor angel. You sit down across from him, placing a hand on his knee.

"I think that since you are an angel, you can't really be scary. After all, mortals find you... angelic. I think you are...very decent at your job. I mean you did stop me from killing those kids," you grumble the last part, twitching the shoulder that he stabbed you in.

He looks up at you and places a hand on top of yours. "Really!?! Do you mean it?!"

You nod, "I don't think I can lie to an angel, Jyushimatsu."

His whole face brights up and he practically jumps on you, hugging you on the floor.

"I knew you where nice Y/N I knew it!" He gave you kisses all over your face, making you go tomato red. You push him off gently, dusting yourself.

"Gee, give me a heads up next time Jyushimatsu."

He furiously nods, grabbing your hands again. "Are you ready Y/N?"

You look up, "Ready for what?"

"To go to heaven of course! It's finally your time to earn your wings!"

His words startled you. Where you really ready for heaven? You might have to deal with that old woman you killed earlier..

"As long as you promise to not leave my side, I think I can be ready for anything."

Jyushimatsu kisses your nose, then suddenly a blinding light engulfs you both.