Chapter 20

Kia pov

Like y is it every time we out, we get caught, that aint fair. Now these muthafukkas looking at us like we came back from the dead

Carter: care to explain where yall went for 3 hours" he said looking at me " we went go fukk a couple ppl care to listen how it went" noonie interjected before i could speak. " man dont fukking play" rey'shawn spat

T: dont yall need to be doing something productive in yall life" "'yea like fukking yhu but we all dont get what we want love" king said. " hey nasty fukk, we were just riding round, lookn at stuff" i finally spoke.

Devontae: like what" " ummm" i got lost in words when trezhur blurted " bongs, we were looking for bongs, i want a glow n the dark on" " oh yep that" " well we leavin now, dont do shit stupid neither" " bye"

The boys left and trezhur explained that me noonie and tia weekly pay will be half a million, so after the trap talk we decided to go uncage our dogs and be bored and snuggle with them watching movies all day.

Tia: i want a puppy☹️

Me: umm trezhur will get max to bring one to the trap. Ok

A/N: imma skip a some months meanin alot

4 months later

Everything is going great with the traps, yes i said traps we've built out empire up the 2 highest company, were working our way slowly to the top but the bad thing is that its the boys trap and they dont know its us. We heard them talking about what they gon do, they wanna have a meeting they called the trap numerous amounts of time but Trezhur declined them, y idk. The boys are catching on to us bcuz our tattoos and they found a bandana thats for the gang, we avoided the questions about it and king almost caught trezhur talking to carlos, the columbians wanna have a meeting with us to but the thing about that is they are also the boys connect ugh our fukking life right. It was currently 3:30 in the morning and me and trezhur were talking about the meeting with the columbians bcuz they took no for an answer like really niggah, our asses finna be chewed out when they figure out we purple diamomdz. Oh and tia and devontae are officially together.

" bruh kia wtf we gon do"

" we could tell them now, but they wont talk to us for a while i think"

" or we could let them find out when we at the meeting, they cant back out then, they want our coke we got that pure shit, they gon have to do business with us"

" this shit risky"

" yhu worry to much, lemme go get my stash real quick"

" this shit risky"" yhu worry to much, lemme go get my stash real quick"