Chapter 22/ family issues

Jalen pov

I decided to go see everybody since i left, im excited to actually see them Alanta has been pretty cool, when i rung the doorbell i got really nervous to see my sister. The door flung open and trezhur face went from a smile to a mean ass mug.

"tf yhu doing here cuhh" she said with an anger laced voice " i uh i wanted to see yall" she scoffed and said " ion wanna see yhu, didnt i tell yhu that when yo bitch ass left" " t who at the door" i heard kia and the girls say " an irrelevant ass niggah"

Noonie: jalen!! How yhu been come in" " no bitches stay outside" trezhur spat " ill leave and come back later" i said " nope get yo ass inside she still mad" kia spoke " im leaving" " where yhu going"king said i walked in the living room to see everyone sittin down watchin tv now, i heard the door slam indicatin trezhur left and king walked in the room shaking his head, a couple seconds later i heard car tires screeching.

King: we'll talk later

Two hours later a red eyed trezhur walked in

Us: where u been

T: clearin my head of all evil thoughts

Me: can we talk trezhur

T: nope ion wanna talk to yhu

Noonie: talk to him

T: no

Kia: yes u are

T: hell naw

Carter: for us

T:🙄 for yall ig, come on fukk boi

We went upstairs and i fukkin saw 4 grown ass pitbulls sleepin on the couches they woke up and growled at me but didnt move only the white and brown one did and walked onside of trezhur, we reached her room and the dog sat on the bed beside her.

Me: Trezhur, im sorry

" oh yhu sorry now, naah fukk u cuhh"

" lemme at least explain why I left"

" the floor is yours"

" i left becuz before i ever met the boys i was fukking with this dude and asked him for some money, well that was before everything like when we first moved, i asked him a-" " how much" " um alot" " i asked how fukkin much" she spat " like a half million and he told me i had to pay him back and i didnt so I eventually forgot about it and i started getting random text out of no where sayin they want they money, when i left he said i had 5 months to get his money till i said fukk him and that money he said he was gonna pay us a visit he didnt kno i moved to alanta and he might come here, trezhur im so sorry i put yall in danger, please say sum" i tried touching her but her dog growled and snap at me "trezhur-" " so yhu sayn pretty much we gonna die becuz of yhu" " i didnt mean-" " YHU HAVE NO FUKKIN SENSE, DUMB ASS NO WE IN DANGER BECUZ OF YHU, I FUKKIN HATE YHU U JUST LIKE YO DAMN DADDY" she yelled at me, that pissed me off b/c i aint nothing like him " DONT COMPARE ME TO HIM, IM NOTHING LIKE HIM, NOW STOP FUKKIN YELLING AT ME LIKE IM SOME LITTLE ASS CHILD GIRL, IMMA SLAP TF OUTTAH YHU" SLAP!! She slapped me i pushed her and her dog barked at me, she got up from the floor and punch me in my nose. i blacked out and slapped her back and she fell on the floor with a thud. By that time everybody rushed in the room and looked at us. King looked at trezhur and she had a bruise forming on her face he looked at me and launched at me but trezhur stopped him.