Chapter 24/ everyone's story

Kia pov 11:30am
Trezhur come home today, but go straight to the therapist. Her being hit made me think about my uncle, i hate that niggah with a passion. I decided to get everyone in one room and we tell each other about our past no one know about, but after trezhur come from the therapist.

2 hours later

Trezhur and king walk in

" how was the session"

" it sucks balls he kept asking questions about lee, like bruh i just told yhu what happen and yhu still asking questions. Then he wanna ask about my suicide attempt, obviously i wanted to die, dont ask y i did it. Swea he needa quit his job"

"She aint wanna ansa' no question, i made her do it"

" can yall sit while i get everybody else"

I went get everybody else and noonie and tia asked me questions

" whats wrong"

" i gotta say sum"

" yhu pregnant" the girls said together

" no, i want everyone to tell us about their past, shit nobody know"

" oh ok"

" ill go first"

" when i was younger my uncle was always by my house, so my parents trusted him and would always leave me alone with him, one day he wanted me to get him a cup and i didnt so he came in my room and slapped me, i thought it was nothing so i left it alone. My parents went away for a couple days and he started beating me, it started when i got home from school and he told me a couple ppl was comin over and i told him my momma didnt want ppl over, so he slapped me and when i doubled over, her kicked me in the stomach and didnt stop, i had a broken rib and he would do it daily, even when he did have people over he would bring me in the basement and beat me, till on day it was my 11 birthday and he said birthday licks, he drug me to the kitchen and started to hit me until i got tired of him hitting me i decided i was gonna kill him. That night When he got drunk and came in my room he punched me in my stomach i had a camera on my dresser looking toward my bed so they got the whole thing, i got tired of him so i took the knife i hid under my pillow and stabbed em in the chest he fell and I stabbed him multiple times in the chest and stomach my parents heard him fall and ran in the room to see me stabbing him and they called the cops. When they investigated me i gave them the tapes and they ruled it as self-defense. I didnt go to his funeral and i really have no remorse about killing him, i dont care about him never did."

By that time everyone mouth was open trezhur spoke first

" so u been caught a body and aint tell me, anyways good for yhu"

" babe, im proud u did that cuz if he was still alive, i wouldve shot his ass"

" awe my bestie, good thing it was self defense and not murder"

" yea so who next"

" ig ill go"

Devontae pov

" my moms was a druggie, she got hooked on all kinds of drugs, she was hooked because her ' boyfriend ' left her, she said it was my fault cause he aint wanna raise no kids, so night after night i would hear my moms walk in with a different niggah, by that time i was 13 so i had to go out and find a way to make money, till i met this dude who took me under his wing, and gave me a opportunity to get money, but only on the weekend and when i did slang it was from day to the next morning i got money to feed myself and keep at least the lights and water on, i was forced to be a man and a young age. One night my moms came up to me asking for a hit, she aint know it was me but i refused to give her coke, so she went haywire cursing, yelling, and the dude his name was ace rolled by and saw he tryed to get her to leave, she pushed me down and tryed to run with the coke but he shot her, i told him thats my mom, thats my mom, he said well she was running with the shit now go get it, i got it and he told me i could live with him until i was sixteen, then he was gonna buy me a house, lets say two days later a dude came up to me and asked if i was devontae i said nahh bruh im butch what yhu want, this niggah gon turn around and im your father. I went off i aint kno my pops till two days after my momma got killed, he got tired of me yelling at him so he told me he aint een kno he had a son, that bitch kept me from my pops, a possible home. He took me in and put me back in school thats when i met ace, he introduced me to king and carter we been frens since"