~am i falling?~

Ainsley's POV
I wake feeling happy even though freaking Cameron was screaming in my ear to wake up for magcon. I sit up and see all of my friends are still here. I get up and walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk back out to pick out clothes so I can take a shower

 I walk back out to pick out clothes so I can take a shower

I take a shower. I get out and put on some underwear. Then I put on a bra and then my stripped crop top, then I put on my maroon skinny jeans. Then I blow dry my hair and brush it. Then I do a hairstyle. And I didn't need to curl my hair since it was already pretty curly. Then I do my makeup and put some lip balm on. I walk out and all of them are awake. Then they all get ready.

That's what everyone else wore

That's what everyone else wore. We got all of our stuff packed. Then we headed downstairs. Me and isie sat on the couch. "Hey isie." "Hey." "I'm sorry." "No I'm sorry I shouldn't have been all over Jacob. I knew that you liked him and it's was a dumb move for me to go all over him. Friends?" "Friends." I smile and we hug. We all start leaving piling into cars to drive to the airport.

Skip car ride

We get to the airport and start to board the plane. I sit next to Jacob because why not? "Oh hey Ainsley." "Hey." "I am so excited!" "Me too." The plane takes off and I get a little scared since I've never been on a plane. "Hey you okay?" Jacob asks me, "Yeah it's just I've never been on a plane." "Oh well here take my hand. I'll make you feel safe." I looked down at his hand and he had it wide open for mine. I place my hand in his then we intertwine fingers. His hand feels like it's perfect for mine.

Skip plane ride

We have arrived. We all get off the plane and pile into cars again

Skip car ride AGAIN

We arrive at the hotel. It was huge. We arrange rooms.
There's 2 beds in each which mean 4 people in each room
1st- Dylan Christian Colby Chris miles
2nd- hunter Brandon Blake Daniel
3rd- Cameron Carter Aaron Taylor
4th(there's going to be extra people)- ainsley Jacob isie Tessa riana
5th- Mia and Megan

We all went to our rooms. There were two dressers so me and Jacob share one since we are he ones who came with the most clothes. Then me and Jacob decided to share a bed as well since I am the closest to Jacob.

Skip most of the day since it is boring.

It was finally time to go to bed. Me and isie change into almost the exact same thing

I change into a grey sports bra and Nike spandex and she changes into a blue sports bra and black Nike spandex

I change into a grey sports bra and Nike spandex and she changes into a blue sports bra and black Nike spandex. But tbh it's so comfortable. And Jacob is wearing no shirt with grey sweatpants and GOD DAMN HE IS HOTTTTT!!! We both lay in the bed and I try to control myself and not look at the little abs he has. Like he has abs but not huge ones you can tell he starting to grow some though. Anyways we both lay down in the bed and we turn to where we are both facing each other and just smile "goodnight cutie." "Goodnight Jacob." I say chuckling then I say "wait Jacob can I cuddle with you even though we aren't dating I still want to cuddle." "Sure." Then he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him then I bury my face into his chest. Then I drift to sleep.