~hospital and magcon~

Ainsley's POV
I was currently in a hospital bed with wrap on my ankle because Cameron broke my ankle. I know your probably thinking what a jerk but it doesn't really matter I mean he is my brother he didn't mean it.
"I am such a JERK!!" "No Cameron your not you didn't mean to I forgive you." "Ainsley how can I make it up to you?" "Hmmm how about...Starbucks for the rest of the week?" "I don't kno-" "PLEASEEEEE" "fine."
The doctor then walked in, "so Ainsley can go home we will just have to put a cast on her and give her crutches. We just need the signature of the guardian of Ainsley Dallas" "that would be me." Cam said.

After all that we went home and realized magcon was tomorrow. "So Ainsley are you excited for magcon?" "Yeah I guess." "Is there something wrong?" "No I am just really nervous that everyone will hate me." "No one is going to hate you now there is a few other people to meet but you'll like them." "Thanks cam"
I went upstairs to just hang out. I wanted to change into something more comfy so I changed into a white crop top, gray sweatpants, gray cardigan and white vans and then I put my hair into a messy bun

 I wanted to change into something more comfy so I changed into a white crop top, gray sweatpants, gray cardigan and white vans and then I put my hair into a messy bun

Then I get a text from my friend. Her name is Isabella. He is what she looks like.

(Okay I accidentally put the wrong picture but here's the right one Magconlover1215 )She really pretty huh yeah unlike me I'm freaking UGLLYYYY!!! But yeah so she texted me

She really pretty huh yeah unlike me I'm freaking UGLLYYYY!!! But yeah so she texted me

Isie 🔥: hey boo
Ainsleyy 💯: Heyy
Isie 🔥: wass up
Ainsleyy 💯: nothing but cam broke my ankle😢
isie 🔥: that jerkk
Ainsleyy 💯: no no no it's fine
Isie 🔥: really your going to forgive him🙄
Ainsleyy 💯: it was an accident
Isie 🔥: ok well can I come over?
Ainsleyy 💯: sure
isie 🔥: Kk I'll be over in 5 bye
Ainsleyy 💯: ok bye

We end the convo then I go downstairs because I know isie will be here. I then hear the a knock at the door. I open it and see isie we hug and then she comes in.

Isie's POV:

I finished texting Ainsley. Then I changed.

Since it was sunny I put on a jean jacket and tied the bottom and but on some pattern shorts and put some jewelry on and then left my hair wavy

Since it was sunny I put on a jean jacket and tied the bottom and but on some pattern shorts and put some jewelry on and then left my hair wavy. I then walked to Ainsley's house. She then opened the door and we hugged.
"Zayummm isie I'm over here looking like a burnt sweet potato and you looking like hella good." After ainsley said that a boy (Jacob but isie doesn't know who he is) looked at her and chuckled but he was cute and his smile is cute.

Ainsleyy's POV
After I said that Jacob chucked. Damn why does he have to be so cute!!!

Jacob's POV
After Ainsley said that I was so happy because I said that about rice gum and I don't if she even knew I exist maybe she just made that up.
___________________________

I am going to update again today!!

Mari 👑👑