Chapter 1

In the real world...

*beep beep Beep Beep BEEP BEEP*

"Uggggh" I moaned, why did I have the alarm on for now. What day is it even...

"Bella, Bella wake up you sleepy head it's the last day before schools out, you have to go and pick up your exam results and yearbook."

Well that got be up faster than ever, I can't believe that I forgot that it was the last day of school. I got up and walked to my bathroom and washed my face. My emerald green eyes seemed deeper and more bright with life than ever. My dad didn't have eyes like mine, he had bright blue eyes. My mother was the one who has eyes like me. I took after my mother a lot is what my dad say. I was an only child who lived with her dad.

     My mother died when I was just a baby. My dad says that I remind him so much like my mother, brave, smart, beautiful, and determined. I wish that I had my mother still. Sometime I wonder what life would be like if my mother was alive, I've seen pictures of her, she was beautiful and I thought that I looked nothing like her. She was so fragile looking like a beautiful fairy. She had dark brown almost red hair. My hair was the one thing about me that was like my father. I had bleach blonde hair and yes it was natural. I started to comb out my hair. It's was silky and soft today.

     "Bella, Angeline just called she gonna be here in 10 minutes!"

     "Shit!" I mumbled I hated being rushed. Whatever it was my fault anyways that I got up late.

     I opened up my closet and quickly grabbed my outfit that I planned last last night. It's was cute and simple. It was a cute plain white halter top with back shorts and white flats that were clear on the sides. I grabbed my purse and phone and ran down the stairs.

"Good job Bella, you have 2 minutes to eat, I think that a record." He said smiling at his joke.

"Ha ha." I said "very funny." I walk over to the fridge and got out some orange juice and poured some into a glass.

"So, do you think that there's a chance of any celebration tonight." my dad said.

     "If your referring to my grades and if there good, I can pretty much guarantee a celebration tonight." I said.

     "That's great, because Linda said that she had a little gift for you for when she comes by for dinner tonight."

     "Does she really have to come by," I said.

     "Bella, I know that your not that fond of Linda, but she means a lot to me and she's apart of the family now, I would just appreciate it if you could be on your best behaviour tonight."

     "But dad I was planning on hanging out with Angeline tonight."

     "I know and that's why I've invited Angeline and her parents over tonight for dinner, and... Angeline will be staying the night!"

     Just then my phone rang, "Gtg dad that's probably Angeline, thanks so much," I said before kissing him goodbye.

     "Have a good day sweetheart."

     "Thanks dad."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys, this is my first book that I've written and published, I hope that you guys are enjoying it so far. I will be trying to update about every week. Pls make sure you vote.

Thanks.😊