Chapter 3

~Kile~

"Omg Roland, that girl almost discovered that we were hiding here."

"Roland is very sorry Master Kile, Roland will never do any such thing again. He will punish himself if he does so again."

"There is no need for that," I said, "I need to get that girl at any cost, or the Dark Shadow will have my head."

     Most people would be afraid of working for a dark sorcerer, but this job is the only thing keeping me alive. I'm in debt to the dark shadow. He spared my life after he killed my parents, and so my life is now his.

     I think that he would have killed me long ago, but he always says to himself that I have great potential to reach and that he could not lose me, for I may come back to kill him for revenge on my parents. I honestly just want to get out of this wretched life. What I'm doing for my life isn't worth it. Always kidnapping innocent people.

"Master I must tell you something."

"Yeah what's up Roland," I said still lost in thoughts of how my life looks.

"Roland had a feeling that we would not catch the girl right away, so Roland put a tracking pod to the girls bag."

" WAIT WHAT!!!" I said a little to loudly.

" Roland put a tracking pod on girls bag."

"Great job Roland, your a genius."

" Roland is pleased to hear that Master Kile is happy. It is to bad that we cannot get a closer look on where this girl hangs out, then we could capture the girl faster."

"Roland, you just gave me a great idea, I'm gonna have to go undercover.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys,
I am so sorry I know I haven't updated in like forever. Things have been pretty busy lately but I did add in a little. I will try to update some more about Kile's idea of going undercover, and more about the mysterious world. I know I promised to write more about the world, but I decided to introduce the new character a little bit and introduce the Dark Shadow, (btw the Dark Shadow is the person from the Prologue).

Pls, pls, pls

Vote, and
Comment.😜