Chapter 2

"Good morning to you too," Angeline  said.

     "Oh sorry," I said, "I just can't wait to see everyone for the last time."

"Ohhhhh," said Angeline, "You mean you can't wait to see your crush that you've had since high school began." She said with such an enthusiastic and sarcastic voice.

"No," I said, "So many other people are leaving this year because of that new school they built a couple of blocks down from our school."

     "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that." Angeline said.

     "You know who I'm not sad about saying goodbye to, Mr. Wayber. He is the absolute worst teacher ever."

     "Oh I know, I can't even believe that I even passed all of his classes"

     Oh pls Angeline, you a genius when it comes history, whereas there's me on the other hand."

     Just then Angeline pulled up to a parking spot in the school parking lot.

"Come on I want to get in early to clean out my locker before the end of the day."

"Ok," I said. Just as we were leaving I heard something or someone making noises in the bush. Just as I was about to take a look, Angeline came and pulled my away.

"Come one," she said.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys, so sorry I haven't updated  in like forever. A lot of things have happened and I haven't had a chance to update. Hope you like this new addition to the story. I will be writing about the magical world in the next chapter.

Pls, pls, pls
Vote and Comment

Thanks😊