Pg 3

Once the introducing of us all, we decided to get some sleep for the night. We walked to the big tree house where there were seven bunk beds all in a semi circle around the room. All the others went to their beds and covered up, soon falling asleep. I stood there, shuffling my feet awkwardly. "Jenny, you can sleep here." Peter said as he showed me an empty bunk bed. I walked over and nodded, saying thanks. I decided to take the top bunk and Peter took the bottom one. I curled up, wondering how long this would last and in complete confusion as to why I was here. I decided to shrug it off and then fell into a deep, dark sleep.

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping and the sun pouring in through the window which was right beside my bed. I yawned and sat up, seeing only three other people still asleep in their bunks. I climbed down and stretched as I walked out the door. I saw that Peter and the rest of them were outside in two rows with Peter directing them. "What's going on?" I asked as I walked over and stood in line. "We're having a hide and seek slash race game. Its gonna be fun!" Derek exclaimed as he glanced at me. "Alright guys, on your mark, get set... Go!" Peter exclaimed and whistled, signaling that we can run. The whole group of kids ran and so did I. Some hid in trees and bushes while hid behind a tree.

'I suppose Peter will be doing the seeking.' I thought to myself as I saw Peter jog past me and Jordan, who was in a tree across the sandy path. "Gotcha!" Exclaimed Derek as he tagged me in the shoulder and I shrieked with a jump. "Hey no fair! I thought Peter was seeking?" I asked with a co fused look. "Oh well he already tagged me and he said that we can look for the others as well." Derek said with a smile. "Ok you got me." I said with a smile and walked with him to look for more people. "Jordan's in the tree by the way." I said as pointed with my thumb to where Jordan was. Derek nodded and walked across the path. "We see you Jordan!" I called up to her. "Aw man." I hear her mumble as she climbed down. "Let's go look for other people." Jordan said as she lead the two of us through the forest.

After a few hours, I started to get hungry. We then decided to look for Peter instead and saw him in a tree. "Hey Peter. We found you." Derek said as he called up to him. "And plus we're hungry." I said with a slight laugh. He nodded and flew down, whistling to the others that the game is over. The rest of the kids finally joined us. "We're gonna make breakfast." Peter said as he walked back to the house.

Sorry this part is so short, guys! I promise I'll try and make my next part longer!
~ Emily