Pg 2

I open my eyes and see the town that never loved me swirling beneath me. I let go of his hand and fly by myself. "Woo!" I scream as I whiz through the clouds. He takes my hand again and leads me to the Second Star on the Right. I smile, knowing where we're going. I close my eyes as we approach it. The night that once gripped my town now becomes a bright sunny day as we enter Neverland. "It's more beautiful than I pictured." I say to him. He laughs and says "C'mon! I have people you need to meet."

Soon enough we were at the beach. Peacefully, my feet hit the sand and ever since that day, I was a Lost Boy. We walked to his place where 12 boys and girls come running up to us. "Hi! You must be Jenny!" One of the girls say. "I'm Katy. Nice to meet you." She said and held out her hand. I reluctantly took it. But when I grabbed her hand, something wet hit mine. I flinched it away, seeing it was spit. She cradled her stomach from laughing so much. All the others were laughing with her. I started laughing along with them. I had a sly face on me and they could tell. "Oh, two can play at that game." I said and spit on my hands, wiping it first on Katy then Peter, then the others as they laughed.

"OK, OK guys. We'll do introductions later. I'm gonna show Jenny around the rest of the island." Peter said. He walked into the trees and I followed him. "Next is Mermaid Cove." He said, looking at me. "Mermaids. Cool." I said, returning the look. We soon made it and three mermaids were talking. "Hey Dominique, Ava, and Avalon. This is Jenny." He said with a smile. The mermaids waved and smiled to me. I waved back with a smile. "So this is Jenny. Hi Jenny, I'm Avalon." She said, swimming to me. "Hi." I said with a smile.

"Sorry girls, but we gotta get a move on if she wants to see the whole island before sundown." Peter said. We then flew off to Skull Cave. "Captain Hook." I said, pointing to his ship down below us. "Uh oh. We'll explore this later. We can get back to the Lost Boys now." He said and turned around, flying back to his tree house, me behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was sundown, and Peter said it was time for introductions. I already know Katy, but I don't know the 11 others. "So right here is Derek. He's 14." Peter said. He then moved to the boy next to Derek. "This is Jake. He's also 14. Here's Katy, and she's the same age as you, 15." He said and Katy did a little wave. I smiled in return. "Right here is Julie. She's 12. The youngest of us all. But the sweetest." He said. And also the most shy, as I noticed. "Here's Eric. Same as me, 16." Peter said. "And last in this row is Nate. He's 13." Peter said. He then moved to the second row. "Right here is Alyssa. She's 13. We have Jordan. She's 15 also. This is Josh. He's 16. This is Devon. He's 14. Here is Brie. She's 16. Here is Drake. He's 15." I remembered all the names instantly.