Card game (Reituki)

"Guys I ordered some food, so it'll arrive soon." Reita said entering a studio room.

"Thanks." Kai replied.

"What's going on? Why is there such a death silence in here?" Reita asked sitting next to Ruki on the couch.

"Aoi and Uruha are playing cards." Ruki answered laying his head on Reita's shoulder.

"So what? We also play cards." Reita said confused.

"They made a deal for the domination in bed." Ruki added with his eyes still closed.

"You must be kidding." Raita laughed.

"He's not." Kai added.

"So, who is winning?" Reita asked another question, still laughing.

"Don't know." Ruki replied to the bassist.

Not long after they all heard Uruha's complain.

"Let's play again." He said.

"No, we didn't settle for it." Aoi answered.

"Aoi! Are you sure?" The lead guitarist asked, smiling evilly.

"Yes?" He answered unwarranted, so it sounded more like a question then a statement.

"Then no sex for a whole week." The lead guitarist asserted.

"Uru don't you dare." Aoi complained, still shocked.

"So, will you deal the cards?" Uruha asked playfully liking the fact that he still knows the other guitarist's weak points.

"You can do it. You can even try to cheat but it's impossible to beat me in a cards game and you know it." Aoi laughed giving Uruha the cards.

"Don't be so sure. At last I can always try." Uruha smiled.

"As many times as you want love but you won't win even in 100 years." Aoi answered also with a smile.

"We will see."

"At last we don't need to debate for our sex positions. Am I right Ruki?" Reita asked happily eating the food that arrived not long ago.

"I'm not so sure. Maybe it's a good idea." Ruki murmured.

"Not you too Ruki." Reita stammered shocked from such an unexpected answer from his lover.

But there was no answer from Ruki and when the bassist looked at the vocalist, he found that the smaller man was already asleep.

"Oh baby, I didn't know you were so exhausted." Reita said sympathetically.

Then he carefully stood up and took Ruki in his hands carrying him bridal style.

"We'll be leaving. See you tomorrow, guys." Reita said walking to the studio doors.

"Take care and have a save trip home." The leader answered.

"See you." Aoi also added.

Meanwhile, Uruha was concentrating on his own cards.

After few more games it was obvious that the lead guitarist doesn't have even a little chance to win.

"Uruha, let's eat."

"Don't want to." The other man grumbled.

"Even though you're upset for losing a game, you shouldn't skip your meals." Aoi added kindly looking at his lover and Uruha didn't have any other choice but to agree.

***

Meanwhile, Reita put the sleeping man in the car and started to drive towards Ruki's apartment. After 30 minutes of driving they reached their destination.

"Ruki." Reita gently shook his bandmate trying to wake him up but didn't get any response after a few times.

"Oh well, there's no other way." He laughed and again took his lover into his hands carrying him to his apartment.

He was having a hard time to opening the door but finally he managed to do it. Reita closed the door after them and took off his own shoes, then walked to the vocalist's bedroom and laid him on the bed.

"Ruki, do you hear me?" Reita asked.

"Hm..."

"You need to change into your pajamas or at least take those tight uncomfortable clothes off before sleep." The bassist added.

"Don't want to." Ruki murmured.

"Oh Taka." Reita said nicely and decided to undress him by himself starting from the vocalist's shoes.

The hardest thing he had ever done was trying to take chibi's jeans.

"Fuck Ruki, do really have to wear such tight pants?" Reita complain. 'I still can't understand how are you able to put those on and off, not to mention how you move." Reita murmured.

Now Ruki was lying in the bed only with a t-shirt and his boxers. The bassist took a blanket and covered his lover.

"Good night, Taka." He whispered and kissed the vocalist's forehead.

Then tried to lean back but was stopped by a hand on his waist.

"Stay." Ruki said quietly still half-asleep.

"Ruki, I have to go home." Reita said.

"Please." Ruki begged.

"Okay okay, I'll stay. Now go back to sleep." Reita answered.

'He's so cute like an angel when he's sleeping.' Reita thought.

"Good night." Reita added sitting on the bed.

"Hm..." Ruki murmured almost asleep already.

"You're really the most adorable thing in my life. You're my whole world, Taka. Now sleep."

*******

There is the second part.

*******