Card Game 2 (Aoiha) (smut)

The same night later.

Aoi and Uruha got home.

And then Uruha was hugged by Aoi from the back when the door of their apartment was closed.

"What do you want?" He asked unexpecting such an action from his lover.

"Where's my prize?" The raven haired man asked.

"Not tonight, I'm tired Aoi. I'm going to sleep." Uruha answered a little bit annoyed.

"Oh no, you're not. Sleep can wait." Aoi said and pushed Uruha to the wall and kissed him passionately.

"Hm...Ao..i." Uruha moaned into the other guitarist's mouth.

Aoi's one hand was messing with Uruha's hair and another started to unbutton his shirt while ago pushed his leg between the other's thighs. Aoi exposed his lover's bare chest and took his nipple between his fingers. The kiss had become so heavy that they need some air to breathe. Aoi licked Uruha's earlobe and showered his neck with kisses.

"Haaa..." Uruha breathed out in pleasure.

Aoi got down and kissed the other man's chest. Then took the other nipple and started sucking it.

"Haa...Fuck you, Aoi." The lead guitarist moaned.

"Complaining like you didn't like it." Aoi grinned and grabbed his lover's half hardener member which was totally ignored before.

"You're already feeling it even though I just began." Aoi added.

"And whose fault is that, idiot." Uruha heavy breathed out.

"Mine and I'll take the whole responsibility." Aoi responded.

"You better will." Uruha said and wrapped his hands around the other man's neck to attract him closer.

A few seconds passed before both lovers' tongues were playing together. Uruha deepened the kiss and wrapped his legs around Aoi's waist. The rhythm guitarist tightened the hug and headed to their bedroom. After entering their room, Aoi closed the door still with Uruha on him. Then went near the bed and laid him on it, kissing him but not doing anything else. Uruha broke the kiss.

"Why did you stop, Aoi?" He complained.

"I don't know what you mean." Raven haired man smiled teasingly.

"Please, don't stop now." Uruha begged.

"Already begging." Aoi laughed.

"Aoi, please." He pleaded again.

"Okay darling, I'll give what you want." The other man answered and sat on the bed.

"What do you mean?" Uruha asked a little bit confused by his lover's actions.

"We won't change positions but you'll take the lead tonight." Aoi smiled.

He couldn't even blink before his lips were stolen by a hungry kiss. Uruha pushed the raven haired man to the bed not breaking the kiss. His hands slithered under Aoi's T-shirt and rolled it up before taking it off from his head exposing the rhythm guitarist's abs.

"The fangirls'd kill to touch you like I can." He smiled.

"No Uru, they'd kill to see us like that." Aoi said.

"You're right." Uruha laughed and kissed him again. Not long after he became impatient and started to unclasp his belt and unzipped his jeans.

"Help me take it off." Uruha said, Aoi obeyed and therefore was totally naked.

"What about you love? You don't look very comfortable in your clothes." Thedark-haired man teased.

"We can deal with it pretty easily." The lead guitarist said and leaned back from his lover.

He took off his own tight jeans and boxers giving Aoi a little show making the other man want him even more.

"Uruha, you look so beautiful. I could look at you like that whole night." The rhythm guitarist said.

"I know." He laughed.

"But know we need to deal with this problem first." He added pointing at Aoi's hard member.

"I'd love to." Aoi grinned.

***

"Fuck Uruha." Aoi moaned.

"What is it?" He took his lover's member out of his mouth only to ask the question that he already knew the answer to and licked the dripping member teasingly.

"You're going to make me come just using your mouth. I want to do that inside you." The older man complained.

"Prepare me." Uruha dictated.

"Then turn your ass to me." Aoi said.

Uruha did as he said and continued to stroke the other man, only this time slower.

Meanwhile, Aoi licked his own fingers and pushed one in the other guitarist's ass making him moan in pleasure.

"Ahh..."

Aoi pushed in and out, then not long after he added another one and started pumping.

"Ah...hm..." The room was filled by groans.

"Uruha, I want to be in your tight hot ass." The raven hair man said.

"So who is impatient now?" He laughed.

"Uru..." Aoi begged.

"Okay okay, I also want your hard cock inside me." He responded.

He changed the position and started pushing Aoi inside him. Uruha was riding on Aoi for quite a long time.

"Oh God. You feel so good."

"You are so tight and hot."

"Harder. Fuck...me harder. Make me come." Uruha pleaded.

"With pleasure." Aoi said and grabbed the younger man's hips more firmly, thrusting harder and faster.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to..." Uruha moaned almost screaming.

"Me too. Just hold on a little longer." Aoi said feeling his own climax almost there. He was stroking his lover's member with every thrust.

Aoi finally came inside making Uruha scream his name in pure pleasure, reaching his own climax.

After they started breathing normally again, Aoi stood up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" His lover asked.

"Bathroom. I need to clean myself." He answered but before he could go, he was captured by the other's man hand.

"Aoi?"

"What?" He asked.

"What you say for another round?" Uruha simply asked.

"We have practice to attend tomorrow morning." Aoi added.

"So what? I don't care." The lead guitarist responded.

"Like hell you don't care. You'll be dying without normal rest." Aoi laughed.

"But Aoi..." Uruha complained.

"Kai's going to kill us." The brunette said.

"And that's stopping you?" Uruha asked. He didn't believe in such a reason.

"Fuck no, come here." Aoi said.

The End

*******

Hope you liked.

*******