chapter 8

I got home and took a shower since tomorrow is my last day.

After my shower, my mom called me down stairs.
"Honey, I have some news." she said.
"Ok." I said.
"I have to go out of town for a few weeks for work, so I talked to Apryll and you'll be staying there. and no school tomorrow." she said.
I was so happy, I got to stay with Zach.
I ran upstairs and facetimed Zach.
He answer and let me tell you I've never since him so cute.
Zach - Hey what's up?
Me- I got some news.
Zach - what?
Me - mom is going out of town for a few weeks so I'll be staying with you.
He smiled really big I could tell he was happy.
Zach - really? yay. are you going to school tomorrow?
Me- No.
Zach - wanna come over tonight?
Me - sure, I'll pack my stuff be over there.
I ended the call and started to pack my stuff.

I basically packed my whole room, but that's ok.

I went down stairs and told mom I was going over tonight and she said ok.

I got to Zachs house and his mom said he was upstairs and when I walked up there I could hear he was broadcasting.
*knock knock*  
"Hold on guys." he said.
he opened the door and said "Oh hey you came at the perfect time."
"great." I said.
We both set in front of his IPad and everyone was wandering who I was.
"So guys my best friend, she will be staying with me for awhile. So you'll probably see her in a lot of my broadcasts. Oh and Her name is Brianna, but we call her Bri," he said.
"Hi guys." I said.
We started doing prank calls for awhile and then he ended the broadcast.

We both laid on his bed and watched TV.  I started to get tired and I closed my eyes.  I felt his arms wrap around my waist. it felt so right, but so wrong. We're friends, best friends. I'll just stop thinking about it.