chapter 9

"KIDS GET DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST!" Apryll yelled.
Zach and I ran downstairs and let me tell you it smelled so good. She had already  made us both plates. With Pancakes, yum my favorite.
"Thank you!" I said.
"Anytime sweaty." Apryll said.
She makes some really good pancakes. When I got done eating, I put my plate in the sink and started to walk back up stairs.
"Where you going." Zach asked.
"Gonna take a shower, it that okay?" I said.
"Yeah,yeah."
I walked in Zachs room to get some clothes and then I saw that his phone was on. it was text of him and Nick.

I saw my name so I read it.
"I really like this girl Nick, she's my best friend. she's so beautiful & smart. I don't know if she feels the same. She's stay with me for a couple of weeks, so many then I can make a move. help me out. "
He likes me. Zachary Reed Clayton. The guy I've known since he had 100 views on YouNow.

I hopped in the shower and you know did everything you do in the shower.
I picked out some high waisted jeans. I just looked in the mirror. I've always hated my body. I always thought my thighs were huge and stomach was not flat enough. I've never wore high waisted pants with a croptop. We'll just see how it goes.

I did my makeup and hair, I think I did pretty good today.

I had the door open still fixing little pieces of hair and Zach walks behind me and hugs my waist.
"What's up." I said.
"Oh nothing much you." he replied.
"You like holding my waist?" I said.
"What you mean?" he asked.
"Well you holds do when we go to bed." I said.
"What you don't like it?"
"No, no, no I love it. I mean I like it.." i
"Zach is there something you want to tell me." I added.
"okay, I might as well say it now .. I do like you." he said.
" Wanna know something I like you too." I said.
He smiled and walked in his room. I got down so I followed him.
"Wanna go somewhere?" He asked.
"Sure?" I said.
"Come on."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me down stairs.
"Mom were going on a walk." he said.
"Don't be gonna to long!" Apryll said.
We started walking and I don't know what we're doing.  We saw Ray and Ty walking towards us. 

When they got closer Are hands intertwined and it felt right. and I loved it.