chapter 3

10 minutes later a got a text from Zach.
1475-384-*** - Hey this is Zach the guy next door.
Me- Oh, heey.
Zach🔥- Lol I haven't got your name?
Me- It's Brianna, but people just call me Bri.
Zach🔥- That's a pretty name.
Me- thank you ☺️
Zach🔥- Wanna hang out tomorrow after school?
Me- Yeah sure. But I gtg. good night.
Zach🔥- goodnight😏

I put my phone down and got in the shower. Tomorrow I'm going to my new school. Hopefully everything goes well. 

I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and just went to bed.
*next morning.*
"Brianna get up." mom said.
" ok ok I'm up." I said.
I did my makeup and hair. I put on jeans and Tshirt.

I went out to the bus stop and saw Zach  and Robert. "Hey Brianna." he said.
"Who's this? is that your girlfriend?" Robert said. "I just met her, and she's new here." Zach said. "Yeah I just moved here." I said.

The bus came and everyone was starring at me weird. I sat down where no one was sitting and Zach sat next to me. "Are you nervous?" he asked. "Yeah a little." I said. "You'll be fine, if you need help with anything ask her me." he said. "Alright thanks." I said.
I put in my earphones and listened to music.
I listen to 3 songs and we were at school.

I walked in and I felt like everyone was judging me. I have bad social anxiety.
I went to my locker and herd someone come next to me. Some random girl came up to me and said "Hey fatass."
"Don't call her that you fucking bitch." I herd some say and I looked over and it was Zach. She walked away. "You didn't have to do that." I said. "I wanted to. And don't listen to what she says. She thinks she's perfect because her daddy is rich. Her name is Jessica White." he said. "Oh." I said. "What class do you have next?" he asked. "Um Math I think." I said. "Oh me too. I'll walk you there." he said. We walked to class and Robert, Ty, Ray, Riley, and Javeon was in there. (sorry if I spelled his name I didn't know how to spell it.)
"Well you got the whole crew in there." I said. "Hell yeah we do." he said.

I didn't know where to sit so I looked around. There was a spot behind Zach but I didn't know if someone else sits there or not. "Come sit her Brianna." he said. well I guess no one sits there. I went and Sat down and Zach said. "Y'all this is Brianna she just moved here." he said.
"I'm Ty"
"I'm Riley"
"I'm Robert"
"I'm Ray."
"I'm Javeon."
"Hi guys." I said.

Me and Zach have every class together and today went by pretty fast so yeah.

We got on the bus to go home and Zach sat beside me .
"So still wanna hang out?" he asked.
"Yeah, But where." I said.
"My house just come home with me." I said.
"Ok I'll text my mom." I said.
I texted my mom and she said I could, but she didn't give me a time to be home, so that's good.
Me and Zach walked it his and he Induced me to his mom. "Hey mom this is Brianna. She just moved here." he said. "Hi my name is Aprlly nice to meet you." she said. "Nice to meet you too." I said. "Okay let's go up to my room." Zach said. We walked up to his room and when I walked in I saw all the fan art. Then I saw the one I sent him one time. I went up and put my hand on it reading it. "Do you like that one?" zach said. "Yeah, my best friend sent you this one." I said I totally lied but I didn't want him to know I did. "Oh that's cute." I said. "So you know I broadcast." he said. " Yeah I've watched you a couple times. that's all." I said. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Wanna broadcast with me?" he asked. "Yeah!" I said. He got on his IPad and clicked Go live. About 4k people are watching right now. and people were commenting
"Hey zach"
"Hey daddy."
"Who is that"
"is that your girlfriend?"
"guest me"
"No guys she's not my girl friend, she's just a friend. She just moved her and she's my neighbor. Her name is Brianna." he said
"Hi guys." I said with a smile.
"So how was yalls guy from 1 to 1000" he asked.
they were saying 1000 and some said 1.
"Some of your supporters ain't having a good day we need to make it better." I said.
"Your right, comment what you want to do." he said.
people were commenting.
"prank calls"
"guesting."
"catfish"
"cooking with zach."
"dares."
"comment 1 for dares and 2 for prank calls." he said.
some people put 2, but most of them said 1.