Chapter 2

~Morning~

"Nevaeh wake up" my mom yells. "It's time for school".

I groan and roll over to face my window. I grab my phone and check my notifications. I get up out of bed and take a quick shower then get ready for school. I put on my outfit (shown in picture above). Then I brush my teeth and brush my hair and head out. At least it is Friday so I will have the weekend off.

I grab my keys and my phone and head to school.

~School~

I walk to my locker and see Lexi wave to me so I wave back. I get my books out of my locker and check my phone before class starts.

Last class, finally. I finish up writing down my notes and I look up at the time and its 3:09pm. Yay, class gets out in one minute. I pack up all my things in my book bag.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

Finally the day is over. I go to my locker and hop on the bus, then head home.

~Home~

"It is time to pack up, we are leaving in the morning", my mom says while carrying a box downstairs.

Ugh, I don't want to move and I have to tell Lexi tonight when we go eat because I promised we would have 'girl time'. So while I have the time I put on some music and start packing.

*Buzz Buzz* my phone vibrates. I pick it up after packing my last box.

Lexi😛💘: What are you wearing? I have no clue what to wear ughhh!

Me: Same thing I wore to school :/

Lexi😛💘: Lameeee!

Me: Haha (;

Lexi😛💘: (; How about a white tank top with jeans with a cardigan and maroon converses?

Me: Cute!!!

Lexi😛💘: Kk! C you in 30 mins! Im omw (:

Me: Kk (;

"Mom, Lexi is picking me up in 30 minutes", I say while walking downstairs and trying to fix my hair from being so frizzy.

"Alright, did you pack everything for tomorrow", she ask stuffing grapes in her mouth.

"Yeah", i say. I wonder how I am going to tell Lexi? What will she think? What will she say? What will she do? Will we stop being friends?

*Buzz Buzz* I lift my phone up and check my messages

Lexi😛💘: Im here! (: Come outside!!!

Me: Okay (;

"Bye mom", I yell walking out the door. I see Lexi and her mom and I hop in the back of the car.

We finally arrive at the restaurant which felt like we have been in the car for hours. All I could think about is how I could tell Lexi.

"So are you happy it's the weekend, finally?" Lexi chuckles.

"U-Uh yeah", i stutter.

"Is everything okay, you have been acting odd lately", Lexi says while biting into her nachos.

"No, i have something to tell you", i say playing around with my food. "I actually have bad news, really bad news".

"Oh...yay" Lexi says looking up at me.

"Well, my dad has a new job", I say taking a sip of my drink.

"That's awesome!" Lexi says "How is that bad?"

"We are moving tomorrow morning to Phoenix, Arizona." I say trying not to cry.

"What", she says putting down her nacho.

We then talk and hug and promise to text and FaceTime each other ever day. She then takes me back home and we hug and promise once again. I get home and walk into my house and go straight up to my room. I go change into my pajamas and head straight to bed.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS! JUICY THINGS WILL START HAPPENING TOMORROW WHEN SHE IS IN ARIZONA SO GET READYYYY!!!! ❤️ U ALL.