Chapter 5

Hunter's P.O.V

I really like Nevaeh so maybe I could hang out with her today and get to know her better.

I hop out of my bed, shower, brush my teeth, and put on a t-shirt and cache pants with some grey vans and cologne.

"Mom can I ask our neighbor if she can hang out with me today", I ask mom hoping she will say yes.

"Sure and I know you have a crush Hunter", she says back raising an eyebrow.

I blush. "Mom I barely know her", I smile and walk out the door.

I walk over to Nevaeh's house and knock on her door. Some girl probably around 17 or 18 answers the door.

"Nevaeh your boyfriend is here", she yells while looking at me with a smile.

I blush and I hear Nevaeh yell back, "He isn't my boyfriend", she says walking towards the door.

Man, she looks beautiful.

"Hey do you want to hang out? I ask her with a big smile.

"I'd love that", she smiles back.

Nevaeh's P.O.V

I see Hunter smile and I smile a reassuring smile back.

"What are we going to do?" I ask while he is walking over to his house.

"Well I was thinking maybe you could broadcast with me for a little bit?" He says holding the door open for me. "Sure that'd be fun", i say walking in.

I walk inside and Hunter follows behind me. I see Brandon and Ashton play fighting. Hunter pushes through them and grabs my hand to bring me along.

"Ready to broadcast?" he said looking up at me while setting his phone on the desk.

"Of course", i say sitting next to him.

He starts the broadcast and I see thousands of comments pop up and a lot of viewers.

I see a lot of comments like 'Um who is she' or 'Is that your girlfriend' and 'Ew she is so ugly'

I look down trying to ignore it and listen to Hunter talk. Hunter looks at me and notices im looking a bit down.

"Hold on guys", he says as he mutes the broadcast and covers the camera.

"Is everything okay?" he asks lifting my chin up.

"Yes everythings fine", i say with a fake smile.

"Nevaeh i have gone through a lot and i know that is a fake smile, ignore the rude comments, you're beautiful and amazing", he says with a smile.

"Thank you Hunter", i say and kiss his cheek.

He blushes and unmutes the broadcast and uncovers the camera. Comments start to appear and most supporters are asking what happened or what's going on but we ignored it.

"So guys I want you to meet my amazing new neighbor, Nevaeh", Hunter says while reading some comments. "Please don't hate on her she isn't my girlfriend and she is very nice and makes me happy", he says smiling at the camera.

"Hello", i say smiling.

*Buzz Buzz* my phone vibrates.

Lexi😛💘: OH MY GOD

Me: I know, I should've told you. Hunter Rowland is my neighbor.

Lexi😛💘: OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TELL HIM TO HMU (;

Me: I don't even have his number (;

Lexi😛💘: Well that's a bum ): But i gtg i have to go to bed, school nite. ugh

Me: Nite (;

Hunter reads a few more comments and finally ends the broadcast. It lasted about 2 hours. I mostly sat their and watched or was on my phone. I know it seemed rude but i honestly didn't want to say something stupid and it was awkward.

"Is everything okay?" he says looking up at me.

"Everything is fine, i promise," i say looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Good, I don't want you to be sad", he says smiling and standing up and holding out his hand for me to get up also.

"Do i have to get up," i groan.

"Get up lazy", he chuckles and lifts me up. I squint at him and roll my eyes.

"Why did i have to get up?" i ask with a sigh.

"I am getting you something to wear", he says looking through his closet.

"Hunter i have clothes at my house", i say closing his drawer.

"No, you're spending the night with me", he smiles.

Oh my god. I am going to spend the night with Hunter Bryce Rowland.

"Well, let me call and ask my mom you dork", i say chuckling.

I call my mom and she says yes so I tell Hunter and he gets excited and looks through his closet. He pulls out a purple shirt that has his name on it (his merch which you should totally buy because it is comfortable asf) and some sweatpants.

I walk to the bathroom and change into the clothes he gave me and walk back into his room.

"Well aren't you cute reppin my merch", he says laughing.

"Yeah yeah", i say getting into his bed.

"Tired?" he ask getting in bed beside me.

I yawn and nod my head. I get closer to him and lay my head on his chest.

"Goodnight gorgeous", he said while playing with my hair.

LONG CHAPTER SINCE I DIDN'T WRITE IN I THINK 2 DAYS SO ENJOY (: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR UPDATES! ❤️ LOVE U GUYS & FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @meetandgreetrowland