Ricky Horror~ Getting back from Tour

I was cleaning the house. Waiting for Ricky, my boyfriend of 2 years, to get home from tour. After cleaning, I take a shower. I get out of the shower. Just wrapped in a towel. About to get dressed. I hear the door slam. "(Y/N)!" "Babe!" Ricky screams. I run down stairs and jump into his arms. Missing his appearance. "I missed you so much!" I say. He grabs my cheeks and kisses my lips as I feel his lip rings on my lips. "I missed you too babe." We lay on the couch cuddling. Watching a movie. Relaxing. This is what I love when he comes home from tour. Finally getting to relax with the best boyfriend in the world. After watching movie after movie after movie. We realized it was pass 6 o'clock and we haven't made anything. We decided to call a Chinese restaurant. As we eat, we talk about how tour. We laugh a lot from stories of what happened on the tour bus or on stage about the guys or from stuff that happened with fans. After eating. We get ready for bed. I brushed my hair out since I haven't yet. As I finished brushing my hair, I throw it into a messy bun and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and see Ricky is doing the same. We finish and crawl into bed. Cuddling like we were before. After 5 minutes of laying in bed. We both fall sleep, happy to finally be together in each other's arms.