C'mon, C'mon

Nick

“No way!” exclaimed Zayn, astouned, “Possessed?”

“That’s what the psychic said!” answered Niall.

“So you guys really believe that Harry’s possessed?” asked Louis, “Hey, Nick, why are you smiling?”

Oops.

“Whatever, back to Harry!” said Niall.

I silently let out a breath of relief.

“Who would possess him?” asked Zayn, and I smiled.

Harry did his part, and now, it was my turn to do mine.

“Well, if we think about it, who loves pink, purses and saying fabulous?” I asked, immediately thinking of one person.

Niall

“Well, if we think about it, who loves pink, purses and saying fabulous?” asked Nick, looking at us.

Who?

Suddenly, I thought about the movie the guys and I watched, a few days ago.

College Musical?

“High School Musical!” said Liam, looking at us, excitedly, “Remember?

“Right!” said Zayn, snapping his head up, “Sharpie?”

“You mean, Sharpay?” asked Nick.

“You know the movie, Nick?” I asked, surprised.

 “Uh, yeah.” he replied, lamely, “Sorry, I’m gonna get going now.”

“See you around, man.” I said, and walked him out.

After he left, I walked back to the couch, and we continued our suspicions.

 “Well, at least now we know who possessed Harry,” said Zayn, “But isn’t she a fictional character?”

“Come on, there’s got to be a real Sharpay out there,” announced Liam, “We just got to find her!”

“Okay, how about I tweet about our search for Sharpay, and see if she shows up?” I suggested, taking out my phone.

“That’s a good idea, I mean, there can’t possibly be that many girls that look like Sharpay, right?” asked Zayn.

‘The guys and I are searching for the real Sharpay Evans, from High School Musical. If you’re out there, feel free to come and meet us at Sheraton Hotel, in Barcelona, tomorrow morning. We’d love to get to know you!’

I tweeted the announcement, and showed the other guys.

“Wait, tell me you didn’t just announce our hotel to the thousands of girls out there!” said Liam, raising his voice.

“This is bad. Real bad.” muttered Zayn.

“I forgot! Sorry, guys!” I apologized, looking at the guys.

Quickly, I pulled out my phone and deleted the tweet, ignoring the growing number of comments, of favourites and of retweets.

“Hey, let’s not overreact. I mean, how many girls could have possibly seen that tweet?” said Louis.

“You do have a point, I guess,” said Liam, “We’ll just have to find out tomorrow!”

*

“We love you guys!” screamed a girl’s voice, followed by a loud cheer.