٩

"Yo" Ina called Bona.

"Yes"

"What happen?"

"Sorry I broke my headset"

"Thats shitty as fuck what happen?"

"I dont know alright...Im slowly unleashing the Rap Mon in me"

"Not gonna deny that...but what about my Hyungwon?"

"He is definitely fine alright...such a wonHOE"

"I know I know...but he is sooo damn fine I love him"

"Yea sure you do...but arent you being a wee bit--"

"I am not obsessive...its just...first love is difficult to forget ya know...remember how I stared at him every single time when we were fresh-mans?"

"Yep"

"Exactly...but now I got the courage and I have a good reason, its gonna be better I swear"

"Whatever you say then...anyway how long are you gonna be in bed?"

"4 days...come here and i'll give you the vouchers as well as my medical certificate so that you can give Mr Lee"

"Roger"

-

After two days, Mr Lee, their english teacher announced that Ina would not be in school till the next day. So, her partner for project work, which is Hyerin, had to present their slide alone.

Hyungwon, who heard this, remained silent as he stared at the chocolate Jinhyong gave him this morning.

"Wonho, just asking...im not saying that I care but... just out of so call, kindness, should I--"

"Yeah you should" The boy interrupt his best friend after staring at him for awhile.

"I havent really said ....anything yet(?)"

"I know that you wanted to visit her..so, I said yes" Wonho jot down some notes written on the board.

"How could you read my exact thoughts though?"

"Answer , 10 years of friendship" Wonho smirked.

"Right..anyway, I just feel guilty since I borrowed her umbrella that day and she had to walk in the rain...thats all"

"Chillax bro..theres no harm in visiting her"

"Even thinking about her is already a very dangerous thing for me" Hyungwon widened his eyes and shivered.

"True..but maybe, after seeing you, she will get cured and could jump out of her bed and voila! You are holy jesus and can walk on water" Wonho laughed, imagining the scene that might took place.

"Shut up, Jisoo might think we are bad-mouthing him again" Hyungwon groan.

-

His legs fidget while his eyes stare at the house in front of him. He cant believe that he is currently stepping on Ina's front porch and had let the thought of visiting her cross his mind. He honestly hated that girl so fucking much.

Hyungwon was about to pack his bag and leave right away but the front door open all of a sudden.

"Oh? Hyungwon? Is that you?"

The male turned around and saw Mdm Im who was wearing her heels while squinting her eyes at him to get a better look.

"Wow, I am very good at guessing...What are you doing here?" She approached the male.

"Ah,..... Good afternoon Mdm Im...I was just about to go home..--and I happen to walk pass your house(?)...heh" He let out an awkward laugh.

"You happen to walk pass my house?...So..arent you suppose to be standing at the pavement?Why are you standing directly at the porch huh?" She pulled down her shades and wriggled her nicely filled eyebrows.

"Alright..... you got me....I actually wanted to give this soup to Ina..heard that she got a bad flu" Hyungwon showed Mdm Im the plastic bag and smile.

"So thoughtful of you...come in then..she's at her room...Incase you wanna go in, her door is the one painted black alright?" Mdm Im was about to dismiss herself when Hyungwon block her.

"Oh wait Mdm Im, arent you gonna stay for awhile? I mean..there isnt anyone else at home right? I am a boy so Im kinda scared if--"

"Nah..an innocent boy like you wont do anything bad... Im sure. If there is anyone I should be concern of is my daughter. I dont know what she might do to you..that girl is a nightmare whenever she is sick I swear to god..sometimes I think she should be kept in cages..maybe I shall open a zoo and give free bananas so that people can throw at her" Mdm Im rolled her eyes before leaving Hyungwon to deal with her daughter.

The lad then hesitantly made his way inside the house. Although it wasnt really his first time here, Hyungwon still felt uneasy. He placed the soup at the counter top before making his way up to the second floor with Ina's umbrella.

He was about to search for the black door when a loud noise was heard at the end of the doorway. Hyungwon then knocked on the door and heard a loud 'Come in mom its not locked!'

The male then slowly opened it and saw Ina lying down on her bed, all wrapped up like a burrito.

He was about to speak but she already rose up

"What do you mean he is not in school?!" She shouted in the midst of endless sneezing.

Her body was facing towards the window, not acknowledging Hyungwon's existence.

"Was he in school during lunch break?"

"Someone saw him leaving?"

"With? Is he alone?"

"Oh my god you think he is okay?"

"Dammit Chae Hyung--w-won why are you always like this"

"Does W-wo-wonho knows?"

"He doesnt? Great...--wait--you think he is sick?"

"Omg my poor baby..."

"Argh I am so gonna get out of bed and make sure he reach home or something"

"I just got a bad flu n-nothing can happen" Ina sneeze harder and held her head as it ache.

"Fine...but im gonna at least call his mom to make sure he is at home" Ina ended the call and scratched her head.

"Oh yeah mom sorry to let you hear that--" Ina turned around and immediately made an embarrassing fall the moment she saw who it was.

"Geez, you okay?" Hyungwon rushed to Ina who was hiding underneath her bed.

"Oh my fucking god are you real?! Are you Hyungwon?!" She screeched while covering her face as Hyungwon pulled her mattress out.

He spotted Ina hiding her face as he tilt his head to get a better look at the female who wont get out from under the bed.

"Of course I am...what am I then? A bloody ghost or something?"

"Yep thats definitely Chae Hyungwon alright"

-

massive update coming up mweheh