A Different World (In English)

Chap.1 " The power of dreams "

My holidays are over, my mother waiting for my return , ami birthplace , Brooklyn ; My studies at the Academy Dratolmide have returned and just say it gives me a headache, I will not have long Brooklyn , since the death of my brutal father in that accident. My mother is hoping for a future without problems .

August 8 hour trip lasts me arrive, without any trouble , walk to my house , my mother when she saw me , hug me and attention from the first day you step on that house , bringing fond memories , each passing night had dreams or nightmares about meaning a type of rare, once I dreamed , on a a lady dressed in white, red hair , her eyes shining , a glow that seduced to anything , which resembled her, her sweet voice said to me: - " your ! You're the one, by heavenly " - , since that day I realized that all those nightmares , have a bond with each other, only I have to investigate.

In Brooklyn is not usually so cold, this day if I woke up early to walk my Neighborhood ; between people and people I met Daniel, a childhood friend , invited me to have coffee in a cafe , where before it was a restored fine . We talked about our holidays , our families and things like that . I saw the time and it was late , I quickly said goodbye to him and went back to my house. Before bed I asked mom about my dreams.

- "Mom ... I can ask you something ? " - Selene said nervously

- " If Selene tell me ... " - smile -

- " My dreams and nightmares have meaning , but not concerned " -

- " Um ... Well ... every dream has a meaning not ? " -

- " Yeah well its only means is , a type of sign or something I want to say " -

- " Mmm ... Bue ... I do not ... you ... " - Selene 's mother said nervously

- " Mom I pass something ? " -

- "No ... no ... talk tomorrow daughter if" -

- " Ok " -

From the look on my mother , I knew something was hiding ... But it would be ? I have to find out.

That night , I heard noises in the basement , I panic and my flashlight , walk to the basement door , Each gnashing that went down a ladder when it was chilling , I approached more and more toward the noise , but when I approached , I only saw , a nasty scare rats and the out of the box where they were then found among the boxes a trunk , opened it and inside was , books , journals and albums, not read but something told me it would help me so , leave the trunk under my bed to read later.