Ch. 3 " the vengeance blood feeding "

While walking is my house, I saw lights from afar , so I listened to the old women , the victim is a woman who was brutally murdered ; lights coming towards where I was going , I suddenly realized ... Everything ! ... the lights were police patrols , the woman ... was my own mother and the murderer ... I said I was ... scared me , disturbs and distresses me , as a tear fell on my cheek, I could not believe I was speechless , and not there is nothing and nobody who support me .

Now that Hare ? I wondered as she wept, the only thing to do was to escape ... and that Ise ... When the police left , come into my house look for some of my things and I left there , as he did not want to find me , I put a coat and I hide the hood of that covered, while below it , was my face for sorrow, take the bus going to the outskirts of Brooklyn , I was tired so take a little nap in the dream I saw those " beings heavenly " telling me to head for the woods, I do not remember clearly, but those woods , seemed to be close to where I was , not because reason ... I was so there ... I found a new world ... the forest , patience and tranquility was what I needed , I stay in a part of it , near a lake , as a child at my school always had camps for all types of activity, a camp was everything to my teammates, at first I get along the shape of the forest, but I got used and always want to live a " natural" forests or fields. At night I slept between the large trees surrounding the lake , I made sure he was pretty sure my rope, got on a big old tree and I settled on a large branch , the silence was the lullaby me to sleep , I fell in pleasant dream and woke up with a smile , I lived the natural life he needed. A quiet day was remembering good times while watching the picture of my mother and I , and my family heard sirens Then hounds and looking for me , I was scared , take my things and ran as far as possible from there, did not go so far , and the whole place was just woods , take a rest on an old tree. At dawn went my way , come to Lake Rossber I stood there , I take a break , taking a small shower in the lake, as I did I felt someone was watching me , I quickly dry and put on my clothes , looking side to side each place , take my things and went on my way , very soon ... a beast of red eyes , sharp teeth and his strange physical form like a werewolf jumping out of the bushes and chased me ... as I ran I was desperate , ran stronger and stronger , I thought this was my death , so I ran it ... I fell into a well and left nearly unconscious , almost at dusk gets out of there , take another route , walk without Caesar. At dawn I woke up without worry , thinking the beast was gone, but take care , walk and walk until ... I found that beast , take my knife , and the challenge , take strength and courage unleash a bloody battle gave the beast but I remain "dirty" had injuries and I felt like a kind of murder , I realized that my fears and challenges that almost murdering an animal , then ran on revenge ...... my veins . I no longer felt like Selene from before, but still I continued my way , take the same path as always, but ... I found something inexplicable ...