Ch.2 " The secret of my dreams "

This morning I received a message from Daniel , invited me to have coffee in the same place as last time , got dressed and went ; Upon arriving , greet Daniel and came to chat.

- " Because that face " - Daniel said

- "Nothing I had a bad night " - said Selene tired

- " A bad ? ... Night ? " - Said Daniel curiously

- " Yes! You know, those nightmares " -

- "Every nightmare has a meaning ... wise ? , Then dreamed of spiders or some kind of exaggerated things "-

- " Yeah, well ... that ? You became a psychiatrist ? " Selene said laughing

- " Well , no, even , study psychology and symbolism of ancient writings ! Wise ? " -

- " Still haunts you that? Hahaha ! Do not tell me ! That even 're still a nerd ! " Selene said laughing

- "What? Well, I 'm a man .... I'm not a nerd , "said Daniel a little angry -

- "Really? Well if you say so ... " - Selene said jokingly

- " I'm telling you ! Seriously ! " Daniel said angrily

- " Calm down ! A bromita ! Haha ! " Selene said smiling

- "I do not like that kind of jokes ! " -

- " Come on! Do not be a bitter "-

- "Okay ... Tell me you still want me to help? " -

- " Yes! Obvious ! " -

- " Well ... in that dream stuff " -

- " This will perish a little weird ... well , I dream of heavenly beings, people who tell me things like ... you're the chosen or strange things happen ! Know what I mean ? "

- " Um ... I can not really help you ... you tell me ... this is too weird " -

- "What? No kidding ! As you can not? " -

- "Sorry ... but this is not what I thought " -

- " NOT THE THOUGHT ! ? " - Said angrily Selene

- " Selene ! Relax ! I can not , but if there's one person "-

- "Okay ... I will ease me , but tell me ... where I find that person " -

- " His name is Cher, is a librarian , so they told me she knows a lot about this " -

- " Ok ! Seeketh such to that Cher " Selene said with conviction

From what Daniel told me , is that Cher was a woman of peace , until one day his daughter , had contact with celestial beings, in every dream or nightmare you had , Cher 's daughter said she would die for knowledge I had about it , then as Cher, thought her daughter was crazy , send it to a mental hospital and the poor girl died of loneliness . Cher began investigating and learned that his daughter was right , Cher hidden the secrets he knew about dreams , lest they think I was crazy . Cher Before was a businesswoman , and the death of her daughter, was left desolate and stopped working for a while until a friend of hers gave her post Librarian, Cher since worked as a frustrated librarian. I went to the public library , where he works Cher, I told him about my dreams , she seemed anxious and depressed to explain ; Anyway, my dreams speak about a type of message, a message of faith , although is lost , yet these beings need me for some reason, that reason may be , of salvation or warning , in terms of symbols , well ... there are many meanings , what we see everyday , these meanings give rise to life we live , and the world , not open his eyes , still are blind to see the truth ; Among many symbols , the most important are 7 birds or poultry , its symbol is a group of them flying , indicates peace or rather "salvation" of souls ; Now is still considered as well , but miraculously, because no one had the perfect gift to have it. The feathers and cherry , is symbolized with two birds , one of the feathers of blue and orange , and a black and red color with cherry blossom at its peak, indicate that contact with nature , control, earth, fire and water, never came to control the air , as the man deforested much of the forests and are not sufficient for these . Henna : Henna symbols are tribal beings bravest only have this brand , control the minds of mortals without harming them . The owl symbolizes wisdom , beings who have this brand , control and things Matera rescontruyen subsidiaries ; Others are stories for another day. At first I was interested , but then I realized that was the most silly and done , I got tired ! Of these fantastic stories ! , I do not want to know my dreams. On the way I saw several police patrols , on their way to my neighborhood , I worry a little and walk a little faster to see and know what was happening.