The Adventurous Adventures of the Super Friends!

HOLA NOODLES!!!!

VAS HAPPENIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Okay, this is Green Lantern. Usually, the title will be the name of who ever is writing, I think.

Well yeah! I just thought I would get this started. The cover probs won't be the official one.

We may or may not be having like fan fics on here.

We may just have funny books ser u guyz can ask questions and stuffs.

But if u also love One Direction like me, and a few other fellow super heroes of mine then check out meh independent page! If u read the about me on here u can get it. I am writing a Zayn Malik fan fic and a journal of meh own and another book.

Meh kik is Hannah_Malik_ that's meh username anyways. And meh name is The Green Lantern.

Yep, that's it for now!

I really have nothing to say except for the fact that my other fellow superheroes need to get on wattpad and write their section of the about me.

There is like.....6 of us I believe and only me and Superman have wrote our about me part.

Make sure to not make it long! If u want the readers to know more, tell them about your independent page so they can read that about me!

Also, that thing at the beginning, that's meh introduction. I call my fans noodles on meh other page and thats what I as shall call them on here!

I'm sure the others will have there own intros and names for u noodles!

But when u see this beginning:

HOLA NOODLES!!!!

VAS HAPPENIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And the word noodles or noodle, that's me!

Yeah, that is really all!

VOTE PEAS!!!!

GOODBYE NOODLES AND THNX FOR READING!!!!

~Green Lantern